* Heisman Trophy Winner Autos (including Bush) 30/75 = 40%
    * 2011 Donruss Elite Throwback Threads Patches 7/13 = 54%

Anyone interested in selling any spots please pm me a price
    I Collect MJD Patches and Autos!
    * Heisman Trophy Winner Autos (including Bush) 30/75 = 40%
    * 2011 Donruss Elite Throwback Threads Patches 7/13 = 54%

Quote Originally Posted by raw5060 View Post
    Anyone interested in selling any spots please pm me a price
    Your inbox is full I tried to send you a PM. Anyway I will give you spot #19 for $16 paypal just lmk if you are interested. Thanks
    I collect Peyton Manning everything and Adrian Peterson Rookie Patches and Autos. I would also like to get a Michael Jordan Patch Auto for a PC item.
    Photobucket:Hidden Content

Any word on the release, still on target for April 10?
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Looks like it's still planned for April 10.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Josh at ATL just emailed me and told me that product should be in hand today, which means it'll make it to me by the end of the week. I am out of town Friday/Saturday so the break will occur Sunday evening at the earliest! Hope to see you all there!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

UPS just dropped off the case. I have Bible study tonight so we cannot break then. Tomorrow night I have a soccer game but it's been raining all day and it's likely going to be cancelled. If my game is cancelled tomorrow night, we will do the break then! I will let you guys know ASAP when I find out about the game. If the game is not cancelled, we're going to go with Sunday night. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    UPS just dropped off the case. I have Bible study tonight so we cannot break then. Tomorrow night I have a soccer game but it's been raining all day and it's likely going to be cancelled. If my game is cancelled tomorrow night, we will do the break then! I will let you guys know ASAP when I find out about the game. If the game is not cancelled, we're going to go with Sunday night. Thanks guys!
    Cool looking forward to it.
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

You could always bust that thing after Soccer. I'm sure the smell wouldn't bother anyone.
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast