Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Trading for 2012 Prizm

    Pretty much looking for anything other than base and rookie base.

    Lots of Refractors
    Green Ref.
    Golds,
    Autos


    LMK what you have and what you like of mine. CHeck the baseball and football folders in my bucket.

    THanks!

  2. #2
    Check me for the Percy auto please.

    for Prizm, I don't have much...have a green Cassel not in my bucket, Adrian peterson and Vick regular refractors, and one auto (Whitney Mercilus).
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...SV...whatever makes sense at the time!

    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    Check me for the Percy auto please.

    for Prizm, I don't have much...have a green Cassel not in my bucket, Adrian peterson and Vick regular refractors, and one auto (Whitney Mercilus).
    I'm just looking for prizm right now, unfortunately I wouldn't trade the percy for those you have listed. Thanks tho.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Divino View Post
    I'm just looking for prizm right now, unfortunately I wouldn't trade the percy for those you have listed. Thanks tho.
    Don't blame you. Thanks anyway!
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...SV...whatever makes sense at the time!

    Hidden Content

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Divino View Post
    Pretty much looking for anything other than base and rookie base.

    Lots of Refractors
    Green Ref.
    Golds,
    Autos


    LMK what you have and what you like of mine. CHeck the baseball and football folders in my bucket.

    THanks!

    you need any of these?

    http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/...ps64778291.jpg
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    Sports Card Album - Hidden Content
    PC - San Francisco 49ers, Texas Rangers, Boise State Broncos & Portland Trail Blazers
    PC - Damian Lillard, Colin Kaepernick, Yu Darvish, Michael Crabtree, Doug Martin
    We trade by BV, SV & by common sense! Let us know your needs!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sportzfanatik View Post
    Yes, especially the 2 autos. Shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •