Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Justin Upton wanted!!!

I have my Havelist up to date of Justin Upton and am looking to add even more. I am mainly looking for base and inserts I need. Don't have much game used/autos for trade. I have a ton of inserts and RCs I am looking to get rid of for Justin Upton. I do have a few duplicate Justin Upton RCs I will trade also if you might be interested in those. Please help me get 200 before spring training ends. Lets get some trades done tonight before I make a mail run tomorrow. Thanks for any help.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

I was getting ready to throw this on ebay but do you need this one ?

Collecting:
    Cincinnati Reds Certified Autograph Cards
    Dayton Flyers Basketball Anything

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Sure do what you looking for in a trade or would you like to see a list of my inserts?
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.

Well the only thing I collect is autographed memorabilia and I dont think this is really in the same price range as anything like that. Care to make me an offer ? I can give you a great deal as I dont collect cards anymore.
    Collecting:

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I'm not really in to buying at the moment. Spent over $400 in the past 2 weeks so got to build my funds back up.

Ok I was going to say I just looked it up on ebay past auctions and it looked like one sold for $1.00 plus $3.00 shipping. If you dont mind a PWE I could do $1.50 via paypal gift ?
    Collecting:

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I'm out of Paypal right now and won't be able to reload it until march 15th

Clemson2012- I have this GU if you need it:

08 Sweet Spot B.J. Upton
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I dont have much game used for trade right now. Got depleted getting some of the Justin Upton game used and autos I have right now. I have a duplicate Topps 75 minis jersey of Justin Upton, Some BJ Upton Dups, Dan Uggla Goudey Jsy. Thats about all right now.

Clemson2012- Any RC's?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast