Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by thebradau View Post
    i liked the trout and kemp camo
    what would you feel comfortable with? lmk and we can put a deal on the board
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content insert/rc/parallel link
    hope we can make some trades

Quote Originally Posted by srqbillsguy View Post
    what would you feel comfortable with? lmk and we can put a deal on the board
    im a bit reluctant to part with two autos for a rc and a #d. jennings is a local product and does well here - thats my only sticking point. was there anything else you saw?
    CLETE THOMAS RETIRED. SO STOP HOLDING HIS RARE STUFF AND TRADE IT TO ME.
    BRAND NEW TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by thebradau View Post
    im a bit reluctant to part with two autos for a rc and a #d. jennings is a local product and does well here - thats my only sticking point. was there anything else you saw?
    i would give you both of those for the archer does that work if you can do that post er up
    Hidden Content

I have a jeremy Hellickson Jersey card form 2012 gypsy queen...I like the Pastornicky and the totally Certified Matt Ryan jersey card
    I collect...ALL Atlanta Braves-Especially these guys!! Brian McCann, Bobby Cox, Dan Uggla, Freddie Freeman and Craig Kimbrel.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by srqbillsguy View Post
    i would give you both of those for the archer does that work if you can do that post er up
    posted. thank you.
    CLETE THOMAS RETIRED. SO STOP HOLDING HIS RARE STUFF AND TRADE IT TO ME.
    BRAND NEW TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by thrashers2005 View Post
    I have a jeremy Hellickson Jersey card form 2012 gypsy queen...I like the Pastornicky and the totally Certified Matt Ryan jersey card
    i would do the ryan for the hellickson if good post er up
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12