Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by thebradau View Post
    i liked the trout and kemp camo
    what would you feel comfortable with? lmk and we can put a deal on the board
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content insert/rc/parallel link
    hope we can make some trades

Quote Originally Posted by srqbillsguy View Post
    what would you feel comfortable with? lmk and we can put a deal on the board
    im a bit reluctant to part with two autos for a rc and a #d. jennings is a local product and does well here - thats my only sticking point. was there anything else you saw?
    I COLLECT CLETE THOMAS - TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CLETE THOMAS RED REFS, PLATES, ETC.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by thebradau View Post
    im a bit reluctant to part with two autos for a rc and a #d. jennings is a local product and does well here - thats my only sticking point. was there anything else you saw?
    i would give you both of those for the archer does that work if you can do that post er up
    Hidden Content

I have a jeremy Hellickson Jersey card form 2012 gypsy queen...I like the Pastornicky and the totally Certified Matt Ryan jersey card
    I collect...ALL Atlanta Braves-Especially these guys!! Brian McCann, Bobby Cox, Dan Uggla, Freddie Freeman and Craig Kimbrel.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by srqbillsguy View Post
    i would give you both of those for the archer does that work if you can do that post er up
    posted. thank you.
    I COLLECT CLETE THOMAS - TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CLETE THOMAS RED REFS, PLATES, ETC.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by thrashers2005 View Post
    I have a jeremy Hellickson Jersey card form 2012 gypsy queen...I like the Pastornicky and the totally Certified Matt Ryan jersey card
    i would do the ryan for the hellickson if good post er up
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12