Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ignore this post, didn't read where he said he was done...GL with football though!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for trying on my 2013 Bowman cards! got them back, FYI

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Hoffpauirfan5's Items on eBay

Thanks for the Junior Lake and Logan Watkins 8x10's!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

I am assuming everyone has gotten their cards back from the 50/50s with John. I have sent a couple of messages to him asking about my cards as I have not seen them. I have talked to him throughout the season a few times and he said he was getting some cards signed. Does anyone have a way of getting in touch with him? I would like to try and reach out to him again to give him an opportunity to tell me where my cards are.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Been 17 days since my last post and still no cards returned. Will complete the transaction in the Trade Manager page and leave appropriate feedback.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I texted him recently and he said that he is really busy with college stuff, John is a good guy, he isnt ripping anyone off.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

I texted him recently and he said that he is really busy with college stuff, John is a good guy, he isnt ripping anyone off.

I didn't say he was ripping me off. Just said I have not received my cards. He has said he mailed them but I have not heard back to see if he got delivery confirmation or any other ways to track my package

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213