03-03-2013, 08:37 PM #1
50/50 Omaha Storm Chasers (AAA Kansas City Royals)
1. I'm taking cards, photos, and baseballs.
2. NO UNEQUAL 50/50s!
3. Items will be signed in blue or black sharpie. Baseballs can be signed in pen if arranged.
4. Cards MUST be prepped (BOTH ENDS OF Deal), tagged on back with "keep" and "return". If ANY cards are not prepped in the deal, I will charge you a prepping fee (25 cents a card that I have to prep) before returning the cards.
5. SASE is required if you want your cards returned in a timely manner.
6. Please make sure to send me a variety of cards. When someone has 20-30+ different cards, I can imagine that you might have a slight variety. It's a bit different when they only have a couple cards and I understand that.
7. If they are not on the list, then I am not taking said player.
8. PM me for further details. I reserve the right to decline any deal that I do not wish to do.
9. I will do my best; changes in signing habits, possible bad weather, etc. is beyond my control. I compile a list of the quantities I have of players and then base it on previous signing habits.
10. By sending me a PM to possibly do a deal, this means that you agree to all terms listed above.
Mike Jirschele - Cards, Balls, Photos
Tommy Gregg - Nothing
Larry Carter - Cards, Balls, Photos
Nathan Adcock - Cards, Balls, Photos
Francisely Bueno - Cards, Balls, Photos
Louis Coleman - Cards, Balls, Photos
Chris Dwyer - Cards, Balls, Photos
Donnie Joseph - Cards, Balls, Photos
Michael Mariot - Cards, Balls, Photos
Justin Marks - Cards, Balls, Photos
Brian Sanches - Cards, Balls, Photos
Atahualpa Severino - Cards, Balls, Photos
George Sherrill - Cards, Balls, Photos
Will Smith - Cards, Balls, Photos
Everett Teaford - Cards, Balls, Photos
Ryan Verdugo - Cards, Balls, Photos
Brett Hayes - Cards, Photos, Balls
Adam Moore - Cards, Photos, Balls
Max Ramirez - Cards, Photos, Balls
Christain Colon - Cards, Photos, Balls
Irving Falu - Cards, Photos, Balls
Johnny Giavotella - Cards
Xavier Nady - Nothing
Freddy Sandoval - Cards, Balls, Photos
Anthony Seratelli - Cards, Balls, Photos
Chad Tracy - Cards, Balls, Photos
Paulo Orlando - Cards, Balls, Photos
Willy Taveras - Nothing
Also doing all other PCL teams, if you have some people in mind ask and I will let you know if I can do their stuff or not.
Last edited by nubiggestfan70; 05-20-2013 at 06:36 PM.
03-03-2013, 11:05 PM #2
I am interested. I am a HUGE royals fan. 8x10's and cards please. Thank you!Hidden Content
Girls can Collect Cards Too!
2013 IP Autos-6
Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm
03-04-2013, 07:09 AM #3
03-04-2013, 11:04 AM #4
I'll almost certainly be in once rosters are released.
03-04-2013, 11:30 AM #5
Interested once rosters come out!
03-04-2013, 12:30 PM #6
03-04-2013, 04:50 PM #7
just doing them or the away team too?Hidden Content
My wants are
Want Jarrett Hoffpauir-38 /69= 55 %
Also looking for these guys- Eric Hosmer, Salvado Perez, Miguel Sano, Aaron Hicks
I DO NOT trade by BV
03-08-2013, 09:23 PM #8
Mostly doing Storm Chasers, but if I know enough ahead of time I may be able to do opposing team.
03-09-2013, 02:10 PM #9
03-13-2013, 10:57 PM #10
We are seeing alot of posts for 50/50's and just wanted to be sure that these transactions were following these guidelines:
1~You must use the SCF trade manager.
2~Dates items to be mailed back must be included in trade manager.
3~It must be a true 50/50 attempt. Do not send more than 2 items for each one attempted to be signed and returned.
4~Everything sent must be listed.
5~Who is paying return postage must be specified in the trade manager as part of the trade.
6~All 50/50 trades must be understood that they are attempting to get the items signed and that may not happen.
7~Must Send First Tagged members can not do 50/50 events as the signer.
These rules are in place as we have had a few issues in the past with 50/50 transactions and the trades were never posted? We need you all to follow these guidelines to help protect you from any protential scam.
If you are unsure how to post a trade in the SCF Trade Manager, the tutorial is linked below