Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Yankees Columbus Blue Jackets Minnesota Golden Gophers

100 Players Everyone Should TTM

It seems like we get people all the time asking for ideas of who to TTM and every single time we direct them to the TTM database. I think it would be cool to make a list of 100 (or possibly more) players who consistently sign that everyone should TTM.

I'm not just looking for players who always sign, they need to be special in some way. Provide a reason why they are special (star player, HoFer, etc.) and their signing habits.

=> Please do not pick more than 5 players and I will edit his listing as we build to 100! indyreds!<=

Baseball:
    1 - Wade Boggs - HoFer, usually signs for free and will always sign if you throw in a few dollars (added by yankeesfan1324)
    2 - Pat Neshek - Will always sign for free and answer your questions and is a collector himself (added by yankeesfan1324)
    3 - Josh Hamilton - Star player, will always let mail sit all year and sign and send them out late December (added by yankeesfan1324)
    4. Bobby Doerr - HOF baseball player and one of the best TTM guys ever! (added by indyreds)
    5. Mark Appel - #1 overall picks in the MLB draft do not sign via TTM for long, so get him sooner than later!
    6. Carl Erskine - great Brooklyn Dodger pitcher that will always sign and adds multiple inscriptions if asked. (added by FlyersFan)
    7. Jim Bunning - HOF baseball player, former senator, and consistent signer (added by FlyersFan)
    8. Marty Brennaman - HOF baseball announcer and consistent signer (added by FlyersFan)
    9. Jamie Moyer - Pitcher who played from 1986 - 2012 (26 years, did not play in 2011) and was the oldest active pitcher when he last played (added by yankeesfan1324
    10. Paul Molitor is a good free signer depending on when the request is sent. (added by dsolzman)
    11. Pat Gillick is good. (added by dsolzman) baseball exec
    12. Roland Hemond. (added by dsolzman) baseball exec
    13. Pat Neshek former Twin, Athletic, and Padre (added by soc4yankees)
    14. Mike Cameron former Mariner,gold glove winner
    15.Stan Williams pitcher Dodgers,Twins & other teams I can't think of. Ask him a question,he sends back a letter. (added by 39special)
    16. Dave "Boo" Ferriss Red Sox pitcher in the '40's he's over 90 and has a beautiful signature (added by 39special)

Basketball:
    1. Gary Payton is automatic NBA TTM (added by cyberer)
    2. Jason Kidd (added by cyberer)
    3. Dirk Nowitzki is an NBA All Star and Champ that signsgreat. (added by gojacks)
    4. Reggie Miller is an NBA HOFer that is a steady signer.(added by gojacks)
    5. Jerry West- HOFer and one of the all time Greats of the NBA (added by rudickulous)

Football:
    1. Raymond Berry - HOF football player that not only signs, but regularly adds extra signed items to your requests! (added by indyreds)

Other Sports:
    1. Richard Petty - Argument could be made for best alltime in his sport (racing) and he has and amazing looking autograph! (added by indyreds)
    2. Shannon Miller - Most decorated USA Olympic Gymnast of all time and great TTM. (added by indyreds)
    3. Jack Nicklaus - Greatest golfer ever and consistent signer (added by FlyersFan)
    4. John Leclair- 5x all star, 2x Olympian, 3 straight 50 goal seasons, incredibly quick ttmer (added by slitz)
    5. Mickey Ward AKA "The Fighter"-Great Boxer who not only signed my card, but took time out of his busy day to write back and answer every question I had for him. Would highly recommend him. (added by rudickulous)
    Last edited by indyreds; 09-09-2013 at 10:51 PM. Reason: added to list

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

4. Bobby Doerr - HOF baseball player and one of the best TTM guys ever!
    5. Richard Petty - Argument to could be made for best alltime in his sport and has and amazing looking autograph!
    6. Shannon Miller - Most decorated USA Olympic Gymnast of all time and great TTM
    7. Mark Appel - #1 overall picks in the MLB draft do not sign via TTM for long, so you better get him sooner than later!
    8. Raymond Berry - HOF football player that not only signs, but regularly adds extra signed items to your requests!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where is Appel signing from? AA team?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Carl Erskine - great Brooklyn Dodger pitcher that will always sign and adds multiple inscriptions if asked.

Jim Bunning - HOF baseball player, former senator, and consistent signer

Marty Brennaman - HOF baseball announcer and consistent signer

Jack Nicklaus - Greatest golfer ever and consistent signer

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I agree about Richard Petty having an amazing looking autograph, I sent a card to him a few years ago and when I got it back I was amazed at how good his autograph looked, the other thing that impressed me was I got the card back from him in about Two weeks after I sent it to him...Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Paul Molitor is a good free signer depending on when the request is sent. Pat Gillick is good. So is Roland Hemond.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Paul Molitor is a good free signer depending on when the request is sent. Pat Gillick is good. So is Roland Hemond.

Interesting to go after baseball executives. I am sure many would sign well. That is a direction along with agents that I never went after.
    Last edited by indyreds; 09-01-2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: correct my poor spelling

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hemond won the Buck O'Neil Award a few years ago. I asked him which executives he thought would be inducted eventually and responded with Dave Dombrowski. I then sent a photo to Dave to get signed. Also have photos signed by John Mozeliak, Bill DeWitt, Jr., and the one from the Braves, John Schuerholz. A lot of the Spink winners are great at signing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

what's the address(es) on appel? minor league season is over, I hope I didn't miss out!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i think gary payton is automatic NBA TTM, along with Dirk and Kidd.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast