Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Almost two full pages for Burrows to get a mention. He must be getting better, haha!

mine would have to be ryan getzlaf...........i cant stand god d*#m cry babies. If you ever see this guy get called for a penalty, watch him, biggest whinner ever, i cant stand the guy.
    Collecting : RC/Patch/auto's of Anze Kopitar and Slava Voynov
    Hidden Content
    My Inventory
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by philhelm View Post
    i certainly cant speak for caps fans, but from a canes fan he has been worth every penny and more (so far). hustles, plays at both ends, team player... perhaps it was the change of scenery, or perhaps he was just a scapegoat in DC.. either way, glad hes in raleigh :)
    I think this is a good point was part of it, and the change of scenery definitely did him well. Something was just not working for him in Washington and I'm glad he's found a new home :)
    Now someone that goes by the name of Alex is turning into that very same scapegoat ;)

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Loving the fact that I see very few Matt Cookes!

For me it would Brayden Schenn. I cant stand the flyers and I think he is slightly dirty but can play.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, Ovechkin Autos & Rookies, Lundqvist and Kopitar Rookies

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by sko789 View Post
    mine would have to be ryan getzlaf...........i cant stand god d*#m cry babies. If you ever see this guy get called for a penalty, watch him, biggest whinner ever, i cant stand the guy.
    Went to see the Canucks and Ducks play last year and OH MY GOD you are correct. I'm pretty sure he spent more time yapping and whining at the ref than actually playing!

Jonathan Toews. Incredible skill, strong leader, has heart and charisma, and he's a Winnipeg boy. But he's a stupid Blackhawk!

For me recently it's Claude Giroux. From what I've seen in pretty much any game I've watched involving Philly, the guy spends as much time complaining to the refs as he does playing (to be honest he reminds me of the Crosby in his first year or two).

Kaleta has always been someone I've disliked. I understand that he's there to get under people's skin, but I've found him to be an occasionally dirty hitter as well as someone who doesn't always back up his actions (unless of course, it's against a non-fighter, then he has no problem).

And while I'm sure it will get me no praise, as a Sens fan I'm happy to say that as far as I know Chris Neil has never been suspended. I will admit that there have been times where he has made some questionable hits, but considering the amount of posts I see from people saying he's a goon who does not belong in the game, compared to others he's pretty good. He's scored 20+ points in 5 out of 10 seasons so he's not a liability, and recently he's been one of only a few Sens who actually hit.

i know this wont be popular
    but

ANY PLAYER WHO PUTS ON A CANADIENS SWEATER..

whine whine whine whine whine
    bunch of sissies too.
    Gionta, Subban, PACIORETTY, GORGES,
    Last edited by icefields; 03-05-2013 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by icefields View Post
    i know this wont be popular
    but

ANY PLAYER WHO PUTS ON A CANADIENS SWEATER..

whine whine whine whine whine
    bunch of sissies too.
    Gionta, Subban, PACIORETTY, GORGES,
    Will be popular with Leafs and Bruins fans!
    I collect MATS SUNDIN & NIKOLAI KULEMIN! Hidden Content (UPDATING)
    My Complete Kulemin Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

thanx for the backup Matsundinrocks

and you know
    except for Price as Reimers backup, i cant think of a single current Canadien that could crack the Leafs lineup

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast