Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Current hockey player you dislike the most?

What current hockey player do you dislike the most and why?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

Chris Neil.

Being a Buffalo boy my opinion is probably a little biased, but to borrow from Eugen Melnyk, this is an elite game for elite players. As far as those guys who you hate when they're on the opposition but love when they're on your team, I hate Chris Neil period. He and Matt Cooke can both get the hell out, but for reasons that are clear to any Sabres fan, Neil tops my list.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Riley_NBHC's Items on eBay

Sean Avery,
    I think this one will be popular as very few people like this guy. He literally has a skill to be creative in finding a way to be obnoxious. For example, waving your stick in Brodeur's face. Kind of makes you think he gave up on scoring so might as well make the goalie suffer. I don't know. He also loves to get on people's nerves in any way he can. He can't back him self up either. He just seems to come across as a coward in my eyes. No disrespect, just my opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What current hockey player do you dislike the most and why?

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyCardMan
    Sean Avery

Which one of these is not like the other.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Riley_NBHC's Items on eBay

Which one of these is not like the other.

It was a simple mistake, I apologize

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

Brad Marchand, Patrick Kaleta, and Matt Cooke.

Marchand is hated around the league and loved in Boston. If he was a Leaf I would love him. As a Bruin no way especially after what he did in the Stanley Cup Finals against Vancouver.

Kaleta always is running after people and Leaf fans like myself hate him!

Cooke is because of the dirty hits that should have got him suspended from the league yet didn't even get punished. When you take out a great playmaker like Marc Savard with an elbow to the head.
    Last edited by MatsSundin13Rocks; 03-04-2013 at 12:07 AM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Chara, with Lurch a close second. Or Marchand. Really, the three are borderline interchangeable on the list.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I can sum where this whole thread will go up in one word. 'Cuz if there's one thing we all hate in our hockey, it's

Last edited by Estovia; 03-04-2013 at 02:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'd love to say Marchand or Lucic but everyone knows that at any given time they're going to try and hurt someone.
    I have to say Duncan Keith. This guy masquerades as a top flight defenseman but, in the end, he's just more patient about injuring people than other guys.

All three of them would be tops in my books for their play if they didn't run around trying to hurt people.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe, it's because I'm tired of people always feeling sorry for themselves, or attempting to make everybody else feel sorry for them. That being said mine is Rick Dipietro. The way he's acted as far as being put on waivers and the suicide comments, just don't sit well with me.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast