Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Almost two full pages for Burrows to get a mention. He must be getting better, haha!

BANNED

Country
    See hockey_99's Items on eBay

mine would have to be ryan getzlaf...........i cant stand god d*#m cry babies. If you ever see this guy get called for a penalty, watch him, biggest whinner ever, i cant stand the guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

i certainly cant speak for caps fans, but from a canes fan he has been worth every penny and more (so far). hustles, plays at both ends, team player... perhaps it was the change of scenery, or perhaps he was just a scapegoat in DC.. either way, glad hes in raleigh :)

I think this is a good point was part of it, and the change of scenery definitely did him well. Something was just not working for him in Washington and I'm glad he's found a new home :)
    Now someone that goes by the name of Alex is turning into that very same scapegoat ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Loving the fact that I see very few Matt Cookes!

For me it would Brayden Schenn. I cant stand the flyers and I think he is slightly dirty but can play.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

mine would have to be ryan getzlaf...........i cant stand god d*#m cry babies. If you ever see this guy get called for a penalty, watch him, biggest whinner ever, i cant stand the guy.

Went to see the Canucks and Ducks play last year and OH MY GOD you are correct. I'm pretty sure he spent more time yapping and whining at the ref than actually playing!

BANNED

Country

Jonathan Toews. Incredible skill, strong leader, has heart and charisma, and he's a Winnipeg boy. But he's a stupid Blackhawk!

SCF Rewards
    Country

For me recently it's Claude Giroux. From what I've seen in pretty much any game I've watched involving Philly, the guy spends as much time complaining to the refs as he does playing (to be honest he reminds me of the Crosby in his first year or two).

Kaleta has always been someone I've disliked. I understand that he's there to get under people's skin, but I've found him to be an occasionally dirty hitter as well as someone who doesn't always back up his actions (unless of course, it's against a non-fighter, then he has no problem).

And while I'm sure it will get me no praise, as a Sens fan I'm happy to say that as far as I know Chris Neil has never been suspended. I will admit that there have been times where he has made some questionable hits, but considering the amount of posts I see from people saying he's a goon who does not belong in the game, compared to others he's pretty good. He's scored 20+ points in 5 out of 10 seasons so he's not a liability, and recently he's been one of only a few Sens who actually hit.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

i know this wont be popular
    but

ANY PLAYER WHO PUTS ON A CANADIENS SWEATER..

whine whine whine whine whine
    bunch of sissies too.
    Gionta, Subban, PACIORETTY, GORGES,
    Last edited by icefields; 03-06-2013 at 12:04 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

i know this wont be popular
    but

ANY PLAYER WHO PUTS ON A CANADIENS SWEATER..

whine whine whine whine whine
    bunch of sissies too.
    Gionta, Subban, PACIORETTY, GORGES,

Will be popular with Leafs and Bruins fans!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

thanx for the backup Matsundinrocks

and you know
    except for Price as Reimers backup, i cant think of a single current Canadien that could crack the Leafs lineup

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast