Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country

i know this wont be popular
    but

ANY PLAYER WHO PUTS ON A CANADIENS SWEATER..

whine whine whine whine whine
    bunch of sissies too.
    Gionta, Subban, PACIORETTY, GORGES,

Hahahaha!

The more hate there is, the better they must be doing.

I keep seeing people saying they are whiners but I never see any players after games doing it or chirpping excuses in the post game conferences (Yes Jabba Julien, that means you)

For me, wow this could be a long list but I'll just go with the rat boy Marchand. He plays dirty and yaps all day and runs behind Chara and the other knucle draggers on the Bruins instead of fighting for his actions.
    Last edited by Habitforming; 03-06-2013 at 03:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Hey now. That's not nice. I like Hjalmarsson...

OK...I like...........uuummmmm.....let me get back to you on that...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any player that wears a Canucks uniform......................

I knew that was coming. I don't think I like anyone on the Blackhawks either. (Although if Toews played for the Canucks he would be my favourite player ). But I have to say the player I hate most is Brad Marchand.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Hahahaha!

The more hate there is, the better they must be doing.

I keep seeing people saying they are whiners but I never see any players after games doing it or chirpping excuses in the post game conferences (Yes Jabba Julien, that means you)

For me, wow this could be a long list but I'll just go with the rat boy Marchand. He plays dirty and yaps all day and runs behind Chara and the other knucle draggers on the Bruins instead of fighting for his actions.

haha! love the irony! as you say, "the more hate there is, the better they must be doing" Must drive the Marchand haters banana's now that he is scoring goals like crazy, not too mention FOUR game winners in 6 games!!! Everyone hates Marchy, Lucic and Chara but would love to have em on their team if they could put their emotions aside. Agitating sniper, big intimidating power forward, and THE dominant shut down Norris Trophy winner. And all:....Stanley Cup Champions.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

THE dominant shut down Norris Trophy winner.

Although it was awarded (erroneously) to Karlsson last year, I would consider Grand Emperor Weber to be THE dominant shut down Norris trophy winner.
    As for Marchand and Lucic, I would gladly take them on my team any day, but would still think Marchand looks like some sort of rat/weasel hybrid.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

After reading Icefields' insanity I'm trying to think of a Leaf to hate, but I can't even think of a Leaf period. They warrant pity more than hatred anyways :)

The Hawks are too good to hate this year, sad but true, plus all of their scuzziest guys are on other teams now anyways.

So that leaves...............ZDENO CHARA!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

After reading Icefields' insanity I'm trying to think of a Leaf to hate, but I can't even think of a Leaf period. They warrant pity more than hatred anyways :)

The Hawks are too good to hate this year, sad but true, plus all of their scuzziest guys are on other teams now anyways.

So that leaves...............ZDENO CHARA!!!!!

Phaneuf

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Never heard a him............. :D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

This list is gonna be so long it won't fit on this post! I HATE ALL HOCKEY PLAYERS!!!!!!!!

EDIT- Okay so I was lying! As of now I don't hate anyone except all the Red Wing fans that hate Pens players! Okay hate is a strong word maybe get annoyed is a better way to put it! But since I live in Michigan and DO NOT like the wings I laugh at all the people who hate pens players. Prior to the 2 back to back cup finals I never heard anyone hate pens players in Michigan. Now that's all I hear about?????? I just laugh and say whatever! Matt Cooke could be considered someone I dislike due to his past history of dirtiness. He has straightened out now but up until 2 years ago he was a dirty little SOB! That's coming from a Pens/Blackhawks fan too. Oh and I like Edmonton too. Oh and I like the Canes too! But the Pens are my FAV!
    Last edited by pensauto77; 03-06-2013 at 10:28 PM. Reason: I LIED!!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345