Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1

    2011-2012 Refractors for trade

    Please Close this thread
    Last edited by Romulusvex; 03-10-2013 at 04:19 PM.
    My Photobucket:
    Hidden Content

  2. #2

  3. #3
    I have interest in some like the cam rc and other wr refs but lmk if you see anything on my tradelist. thx

    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...agles-Star-Wrs!!!
    collect any and all eagles and wrs like boldin, fitz, a johnson, bowe and others
    Always looking for vintage action figures too!!! Thundercats MOTU GI Joe Star Wars ect.

    Football bucket -out of date Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by koplin1 View Post
    I have interest in some like the cam rc and other wr refs but lmk if you see anything on my tradelist. thx

    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...agles-Star-Wrs!!!
    Liked these dependeing on what you were interested in:
    09 TC Ref Michael Johnson
    Mohamed Sanu 12 prizm rc
    Mohamed Sanu 12 prizm prizms ref rc
    Marvin Jones 12 tchrome ref rc
    Chase Coffman 09 bowman draft blue/199 rc
    My Photobucket:
    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    what about this trade
    u get:
    09 TC Ref Michael Johnson $3
    Mohamed Sanu 12 prizm rc $2
    Mohamed Sanu 12 prizm prizms ref rc $6
    Marvin Jones 12 tchrome ref rc $2.50
    Chase Coffman 09 bowman draft blue/199 rc $3
    bv $16.50

    I get:
    djack 11 tc xfractor $5
    boldin 11 tc xfractor $5
    fitz 11 tc org ref $5
    and a eagles base/insert or wr base/insert about $1
    $16 with eagles base/insert

    lmk thanks
    collect any and all eagles and wrs like boldin, fitz, a johnson, bowe and others
    Always looking for vintage action figures too!!! Thundercats MOTU GI Joe Star Wars ect.

    Football bucket -out of date Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by koplin1 View Post
    what about this trade
    u get:
    09 TC Ref Michael Johnson $3
    Mohamed Sanu 12 prizm rc $2
    Mohamed Sanu 12 prizm prizms ref rc $6
    Marvin Jones 12 tchrome ref rc $2.50
    Chase Coffman 09 bowman draft blue/199 rc $3
    bv $16.50

    I get:
    djack 11 tc xfractor $5
    boldin 11 tc xfractor $5
    fitz 11 tc org ref $5
    and a eagles base/insert or wr base/insert about $1
    $16 with eagles base/insert

    lmk thanks
    How bout I add these 2:
    2012 Score Complete Players LeSean McCoy
    2012 Scor Mychal Kendricks RC
    My Photobucket:
    Hidden Content

  7. #7
    that works for me!! post er up and thx for the pc help!!! Dan
    collect any and all eagles and wrs like boldin, fitz, a johnson, bowe and others
    Always looking for vintage action figures too!!! Thundercats MOTU GI Joe Star Wars ect.

    Football bucket -out of date Hidden Content

  8. #8
    I can use these from you give me a look and lmk..

    2011 Topps Chrome X-Fractor #78 DeSean Jackson (Eagles)
    2011 Topps Chrome Finest Freshman #FF-CK Colin Kaepernick RC
    #1 Cam Newton (Panthers) RC
    COLLECTING:*R.Wilson*T.Y. Hilton*Zach Ertz*C.Patterson*Andre Williams*Jordan matthews*
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JUNEJUNES View Post
    I can use these from you give me a look and lmk..

    2011 Topps Chrome X-Fractor #78 DeSean Jackson (Eagles)
    2011 Topps Chrome Finest Freshman #FF-CK Colin Kaepernick RC
    #1 Cam Newton (Panthers) RC
    The Jackson XFractor has been traded, but I still have the other 2
    I liked these from your bucket:
    12 dress for the success AJ Jenkins Jsy
    12 Prominence Michael Floyd JSY
    My Photobucket:
    Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Romulusvex View Post
    The Jackson XFractor has been traded, but I still have the other 2
    I liked these from your bucket:
    12 dress for the success AJ Jenkins Jsy
    12 Prominence Michael Floyd JSY
    ill move the aj jenkins for the kaepernick if this works post it up im cool with pwe if you are..
    COLLECTING:*R.Wilson*T.Y. Hilton*Zach Ertz*C.Patterson*Andre Williams*Jordan matthews*
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •