Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61
  1. #1

    rchurchward Signed Painting Success Thread...

    I'm a full-time teacher but do art work for fun. I've been doing paintings for a little under a year now and have just gotten into the signed painting business. I will use this thread to show off all paintings of mine that I get signed.

    All paintings are 100% authentic and painted by myself! Here are two I currently have...

    Marty Turco (Signed at TicketStock in Dallas, Texas)


    Dirk Nowitzski (Signed TTM with a donation to his foundation)


    Just the other day I sent the following painting to Bart Starr with a donation for his charity. I talked to them via email and they said he'd be happy to sign it. Can't wait to get it back:


    I already bought my autograph ticket to get this signed by Bo Jackson at the GT Sports Marketing Show in Dallas on March 17:


    I sent these two paintings in to my friend Dan (michigandan) to have Denard Robinson sign at a show in Michigan:




    Will show off all others once I get them signed!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Those are sick man! You are better than picaso!
    LOOKING FOR GAME USED ITEMS (NO CARDS) WILL BUY OR TRADE FOR THEM!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content



  3. #3
    What is Bart Starr e-mail address? Is it in the database?
    Thanks.
    LOOKING FOR GAME USED ITEMS (NO CARDS) WILL BUY OR TRADE FOR THEM!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content



  4. #4

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by soc4yankees View Post
    Those are sick man! You are better than picaso!
    Quote Originally Posted by soc4yankees View Post
    What is Bart Starr e-mail address? Is it in the database?
    Thanks.
    Thanks! There is a "Contact Us" section on his foundations website. I sent it through the mail to his foundation. Here is the information: https://www.rawhide.org/home/support...autograph.cmsx

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Awesome!
    Thanks! I saw you got some good soccer success. I've been a huge ManUtd fan since high school and would love to see any successes you have gotten.
    Last edited by rchurchward; 03-04-2013 at 09:59 AM.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Thanks! There is a "Contact Us" section on his foundations website. I sent it through the mail to his foundation. Here is the information: https://www.rawhide.org/home/support...autograph.cmsx


    Thanks! I saw you got some good soccer success. I've been a huge ManUtd fan since high school and would love to see any successes you have gotten.
    I am a hugh MU fan as well. I have gotten Ronaldo, Van Persie, Giggs, Scholes, and Chico. They are all on the Man U issued club cards. Some of the player doesn't sign club card but the clue cards that they send are authentic and you can only get them via MU. Ronaldo only signed about a dozen a year in 2007-2008 so I was so lucky to get one! I am hoping to add Rooney but he doesn't sign via MU but I sent to him at another address so I am hoping it works well. I also have Torres, Stevie G, Messi and Beck. It is alway very welcoming when you see another MU fan on the thread! I hope you get some successes on your artwork, they look great!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    I am a hugh MU fan as well. I have gotten Ronaldo, Van Persie, Giggs, Scholes, and Chico. They are all on the Man U issued club cards. Some of the player doesn't sign club card but the clue cards that they send are authentic and you can only get them via MU. Ronaldo only signed about a dozen a year in 2007-2008 so I was so lucky to get one! I am hoping to add Rooney but he doesn't sign via MU but I sent to him at another address so I am hoping it works well. I also have Torres, Stevie G, Messi and Beck. It is alway very welcoming when you see another MU fan on the thread! I hope you get some successes on your artwork, they look great!
    Wow, nice successes! That's awesome. Two of my favorite paintings that I've done for myself are a Ryan Giggs and David Beckham. When I get some free time, I have a van Persie lined up to add to my personal painting collection as well. As far as United signed items, my treasure is this jersey.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Wow, nice successes! That's awesome. Two of my favorite paintings that I've done for myself are a Ryan Giggs and David Beckham. When I get some free time, I have a van Persie lined up to add to my personal painting collection as well. As far as United signed items, my treasure is this jersey.
    THATS AWESOME!!It is a pretty cool jersey! It would be super cool if you can do a RVP, he is my favorite footballer of all time! You should do a RVP and upload a pic of it, I am sure it would look really nice. How did you get the jersey, it looks really nice!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    THATS AWESOME!!It is a pretty cool jersey! It would be super cool if you can do a RVP, he is my favorite footballer of all time! You should do a RVP and upload a pic of it, I am sure it would look really nice. How did you get the jersey, it looks really nice!
    I bought the jersey from a memorabilia store in California about 3 years ago.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    I bought the jersey from a memorabilia store in California about 3 years ago.
    It looks super nice! You should get the Giggs signed by him, it would be awesome. I love your artwork and I can't wait to see your successes! You should make a RVP when you have free time, I would make it my avatar.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •