Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

Did you tell him that YOU painted it?

I sure did. I put it down and said, " Mr. Jackson, I painted this picture of you myself." I waited for a response and nothing. He signed it and handed it back without looking up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

I sure did. I put it down and said, " Mr. Jackson, I painted this picture of you myself." I waited for a response and nothing. He signed it and handed it back without looking up.

Ugh. I lose a little bit of respect for players when I hear stories like that. Well, the painting & sig look good. You can hang your hat on that.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That stinks, Denard and Steve Morrison were so great with each person. Made the experince much more special.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sad to hear, but sounds like Bo messed up on a couple of peeps items that day. At least you got a good sig from him. Wish he was more personable for you though. Turco tried to keep your painting and didn't want to give it back to me...haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

He was definetly rushing everyone through the autograph line, but he wa sin a much better mood for the photo ops! He tried getting my 2 year old son to smile for the camera and asked his name so the photo opp was a better experience for me. When I was attempting to get my picture while he signed my mini helmet he said "take the picture while I'm signing" so I didn't get a very good picture with him signing the helmet, but the photo op was a dream come true for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He was definetly rushing everyone through the autograph line, but he wa sin a much better mood for the photo ops! He tried getting my 2 year old son to smile for the camera and asked his name so the photo opp was a better experience for me. When I was attempting to get my picture while he signed my mini helmet he said "take the picture while I'm signing" so I didn't get a very good picture with him signing the helmet, but the photo op was a dream come true for me.

Glad you had such a great experience with him! Loved your pictures on TAC!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got this beauty in today through the mail with a donation to his foundation!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got an awesome success today! Lou Brock! You can read the story here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ime-Lou-Brock!
    Last edited by rchurchward; 03-27-2016 at 09:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Met Eric Dickerson today and got this sweet signed painting!

Last edited by rchurchward; 03-27-2016 at 09:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

The Dickerson sig is awesome - big & bold w/ a great inscription!

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast