Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

The link is broken

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

Not sure what's up with that. Works fine on my end.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Link worked for me

SCF Rewards
    Country

Incredible night last night! My wife and I went to the FC Dallas vs. Columbus Crew SC soccer match in Frisco, Texas. After a hard-fought 1-1 draw, we waited outside by the team bus to try and catch some players. I had painted a 16x20 canvas with the team logo in hopes of meeting as many players as I could. I was able to get signatures from goalkeeper Brad Stuver, defender Gaston Sauro, midfielder Mohammed Saeid, coach and legend Gregg Berhalter, midfielder Ethan Finlay, defender and team captain Michael Parkhurst, and midfielder Justin Meram. Meram, who I had done a few paintings for in the past, stayed and talked with my wife and I for a good five minutes. We complimented him on his goal (he scored the only Crew goal of the night) and he thanked us for coming out for the support. He was very gracious in complimenting my artwork and I even got a "man hug" from him. It was an awesome night!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great job.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome signed painting in the mail today compliments of Columbus Crew SC striker Kei Kamara! Kamara, who hails from Sierra Leone, has spent over 10 years in professional soccer, spanning the MLS and the English Premier League. For the last several seasons he has gained fame as an eccentric, fan-friendly striker in Columbus, Ohio. I've painted him here during his iconic "heart-hands" goal celebration. He's signed this 11x14 acrylic painting with "To Ryan, Amazing Art, #23, God Bless" with his signature. Awesome success from a MLS star!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love that Kamara - sad to see him get traded!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love that Kamara - sad to see him get traded!

Yeah, I was shocked. Glad I sent it when I did.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome new signed painting through the mail today from NFL Hall of Fame Quarterback Dan Fouts. Fouts, who played his whole career with the San Diego Chargers, was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 1993. He's most known for being the first player to throw for 4,000 yards in three consecutive seasons. Today, he works as a color analyst for CBS. Great autographed success on this 11x14 pop art style painting!

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

great work as usual!
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819 LastLast