Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

Great work on the painting. I notice you said you were a teacher in high school. You ever thought about painting some of the school players and selling them to them. Could generate some extra cash.

Thanks for the great comments and interesting thoughts on the student paintings.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today brought back my Desmond Howard 11x14 acrylic painting signed c/o ESPN. Great success being that I'm a lifelong Michigan fan!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another great painting in today! One of my earliest sports memories is listening to and following the Reds radio broadcast by Marty and Joe on 700WLW. Many nights I fell asleep listening to them call the games. This guy, Tom Browning, was an integral part of the 1990 World Champion Cincinnati Reds and the only Cincinnati Red to have ever thrown a perfect game. 11x14 acrylics on canvas. Autographed by Tom Browning himself.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

The painting looks amazing. They are hands-down the most creative ttm pieces I've seen. Especially since you do them yourself.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My collecting career is complete. My white whale has been captured! On one of my sports forums, I got word a few months ago that Pele signs pretty well through his foundation in Sao Paolo, Brazil. It's risky sending stuff overseas but I had to risk it. Sent this off the first week of July and just got it back today! INCREDIBLE! 11x14 acrylic painting autographed by the greatest soccer player in the history of the world, Pele! I'm beyond ecstatic about this success! Everything else is downhill from here!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's awesome. Fantastic signature as well!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's awesome. Fantastic signature as well!

Thanks a lot!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (126)
    Country

I don't get tired of seeing these. I actually wish there were more for me to drool over lol. Great work!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't get tired of seeing these. I actually wish there were more for me to drool over lol. Great work!

Ha thanks! I actually have 5 "sitting out there" waiting to be signed hoping to be returned soon!

SCF Rewards
    Country

New signed painting in the mail today compliments of Herschel Walker, former University of Georgia running back and 1982 Heisman Trophy winner. Walker is the only player in NCAA history to have finished in the top three in Heisman voting during EACH of his three collegiate seasons and is generally considered one of the greatest college football players of all time.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast