Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

rchurchward Signed Painting Success Thread...

I'm a full-time teacher but do art work for fun. I've been doing paintings for a little under a year now and have just gotten into the signed painting business. I will use this thread to show off all paintings of mine that I get signed.

All paintings are 100% authentic and painted by myself! Here are two I currently have...

Marty Turco (Signed at TicketStock in Dallas, Texas)

Dirk Nowitzski (Signed TTM with a donation to his foundation)

Just the other day I sent the following painting to Bart Starr with a donation for his charity. I talked to them via email and they said he'd be happy to sign it. Can't wait to get it back:

I already bought my autograph ticket to get this signed by Bo Jackson at the GT Sports Marketing Show in Dallas on March 17:

I sent these two paintings in to my friend Dan (michigandan) to have Denard Robinson sign at a show in Michigan:

Will show off all others once I get them signed!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those are sick man! You are better than picaso!

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is Bart Starr e-mail address? Is it in the database?
    Thanks.

BANNED

Country

Awesome!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those are sick man! You are better than picaso!

What is Bart Starr e-mail address? Is it in the database?
    Thanks.

Thanks! There is a "Contact Us" section on his foundations website. I sent it through the mail to his foundation. Here is the information: https://www.rawhide.org/home/support...autograph.cmsx

Thanks! I saw you got some good soccer success. I've been a huge ManUtd fan since high school and would love to see any successes you have gotten.
    Last edited by rchurchward; 03-04-2013 at 10:59 AM.

BANNED

Country

Thanks! There is a "Contact Us" section on his foundations website. I sent it through the mail to his foundation. Here is the information: https://www.rawhide.org/home/support...autograph.cmsx

Thanks! I saw you got some good soccer success. I've been a huge ManUtd fan since high school and would love to see any successes you have gotten.

I am a hugh MU fan as well. I have gotten Ronaldo, Van Persie, Giggs, Scholes, and Chico. They are all on the Man U issued club cards. Some of the player doesn't sign club card but the clue cards that they send are authentic and you can only get them via MU. Ronaldo only signed about a dozen a year in 2007-2008 so I was so lucky to get one! I am hoping to add Rooney but he doesn't sign via MU but I sent to him at another address so I am hoping it works well. I also have Torres, Stevie G, Messi and Beck. It is alway very welcoming when you see another MU fan on the thread! I hope you get some successes on your artwork, they look great!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am a hugh MU fan as well. I have gotten Ronaldo, Van Persie, Giggs, Scholes, and Chico. They are all on the Man U issued club cards. Some of the player doesn't sign club card but the clue cards that they send are authentic and you can only get them via MU. Ronaldo only signed about a dozen a year in 2007-2008 so I was so lucky to get one! I am hoping to add Rooney but he doesn't sign via MU but I sent to him at another address so I am hoping it works well. I also have Torres, Stevie G, Messi and Beck. It is alway very welcoming when you see another MU fan on the thread! I hope you get some successes on your artwork, they look great!

Wow, nice successes! That's awesome. Two of my favorite paintings that I've done for myself are a Ryan Giggs and David Beckham. When I get some free time, I have a van Persie lined up to add to my personal painting collection as well. As far as United signed items, my treasure is this jersey.

BANNED

Country

Wow, nice successes! That's awesome. Two of my favorite paintings that I've done for myself are a Ryan Giggs and David Beckham. When I get some free time, I have a van Persie lined up to add to my personal painting collection as well. As far as United signed items, my treasure is this jersey.

THATS AWESOME!!It is a pretty cool jersey! It would be super cool if you can do a RVP, he is my favorite footballer of all time! You should do a RVP and upload a pic of it, I am sure it would look really nice. How did you get the jersey, it looks really nice!

SCF Rewards
    Country

THATS AWESOME!!It is a pretty cool jersey! It would be super cool if you can do a RVP, he is my favorite footballer of all time! You should do a RVP and upload a pic of it, I am sure it would look really nice. How did you get the jersey, it looks really nice!

I bought the jersey from a memorabilia store in California about 3 years ago.

BANNED

Country

I bought the jersey from a memorabilia store in California about 3 years ago.

It looks super nice! You should get the Giggs signed by him, it would be awesome. I love your artwork and I can't wait to see your successes! You should make a RVP when you have free time, I would make it my avatar.

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast