Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

I just looked at your entire thread. You are an amazing artist and the success you have is sweet. I am subing now to see more sweet pics and stories.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

I just looked at your entire thread. You are an amazing artist and the success you have is sweet. I am subing now to see more sweet pics and stories.

Thank you so much! I bet you liked the Bo signed painting.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Thank you so much! I bet you liked the Bo signed painting.

Yeah that one is sweet. He is my favorite but I have heard he is kinda uncool in person and especially at signings. He won't even sign the 1990 Score Nike Ball Player card I hear.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah that one is sweet. He is my favorite but I have heard he is kinda uncool in person and especially at signings. He won't even sign the 1990 Score Nike Ball Player card I hear.

He was definitely not in a great mood while signing at the show I went to.

Another great success in the mail today! 11x14 acrylic painting signed by Wade Boggs. Curiously, he didn't use the paint pen that I sent him. Instead, it appears he used a blue Sharpie. He did, however, keep my brand new paint pen.

Wade Boggs (TTM).JPG

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mcneck5's Items on eBay

Very Nice!! I love this thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very Nice!! I love this thread

Thank you, thank you very much!

Took this picture last night for a co-worker that wanted to see the extent of my collection so far. It's a cell phone picture so I apologize for the quality (click to enlarge).

unnamed.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Other than an Anthony Carter (which may be long gone), this is my last painting that I've been waiting to get back. Great success today from "The Golden Bear." Pictured here with the 1978 British Open Trophy, Jack Nicklaus is third all-time in wins for male golfers. He won the Masters an astounding 6 times, US Open 4 times, British Open 3 times, and PGA Championship 5 times. This 11x14 acrylic painting was signed through the mail. Great success and unfortunately my last for a little while.

Jack Nicklaus (TTM).jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mcneck5's Items on eBay

Great job as usual!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Other than an Anthony Carter (which may be long gone), this is my last painting that I've been waiting to get back. Great success today from "The Golden Bear." Pictured here with the 1978 British Open Trophy, Jack Nicklaus is third all-time in wins for male golfers. He won the Masters an astounding 6 times, US Open 4 times, British Open 3 times, and PGA Championship 5 times. This 11x14 acrylic painting was signed through the mail. Great success and unfortunately my last for a little while.

Jack Nicklaus (TTM).jpg

Very cool. I told you he would sign for you.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (126)
    Country

I'm a little bummed that you don't have any more requests out there right now. I really enjoy seeing the additions, especially because they are all your own pieces of art that you created yourself. I was really tempted to ask about having a piece done for me to get signed at TwinsFest next week lol

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast