Getting Rid of Loads of Top Young Guns and Black Diamond RC's

All the cards below are for sale! I've got them listed up on eBay right now (vaughanbetts), but if you see something you want for sure, offer me a price for it now! I'm obviously not selling below eBay price, since they're listed as of this evening. Your choices are to either buy them from me now, or bid on them. Either way, enjoy! There's a lot of good ones.

I'm still in the midst of gutting my extensive high end rookie collection (2001-2010 and all my other mid-high end cards too). I'm still keeping a few, but almost all are going. Take a look around and let me know what you like! Hidden Content

bump
    I'm still in the midst of gutting my extensive high end rookie collection (2001-2010 and all my other mid-high end cards too). I'm still keeping a few, but almost all are going. Take a look around and let me know what you like! Hidden Content

bump

These are all on eBay now, ending Sunday night.