Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Royals-R-US View Post
    Love the autos. I am taking a shot in the dark haha not, you are trying to get the 2012 Topps Chrome rainbow of Willy Peralta. Plus if you ever want to trade away the Mike Moustakas card I'm your guy

Outside of the Super Fractor, which sold shortly before I started working on the set, I have all of the Peralta 2012 Topps Chrome autos in the rainbow. I just love it. I stumbled across the atomic refractor on sportsbuy.com. Outside of the red and yellow, the rest were pretty easy to get.
    Collecting pre-war, vintage and modern baseball cards.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

Thank you, Dewayne. I really don't do any trading, at least right now. I'm thinking about buying some boxes for trade bait. The stuff I have right now in my collection is all PC.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

Got a few more cards in:

2011 Bowman Chrome Chris Archer
    2012 Bowman Chrome David Dahl
    2011 Bowman Chrome Khris Davis gold refractor #30/50 (my first Chrome gold refractor auto)

And one graded card:

2011 Bowman Sterling Eric Hosmer BGS 9.5/10

I think I'm going to have to go back and rescan my cards without the one touches.

The difference in scan quality is really startling.

Very nice adds! And yes, night and day without the one touch.

I am in awe by your collection. It's really amazing. I collect prospects too and I normally use BA and Scoutingbook.org (gives all the major places rankings) but i've never heard of baseballprospect nation. been messing with the site for a while now and its awesome. thanks so much
    Hidden Content
    SCOTT BROSIUS|
    NY RANGERS|WISCONSIN BADGERS|YANKEES| ​MJD| ​MAX FRIED

Hidden Content

Thank you, mcsyankees.

Check back in a week or so, I'll have a major addition to my collection.

One new addition to the collection. It's appropriate that "Jaws" is playing on my TV as I make this post, because this one is a monster. And, it has one of the nicest autographs I've seen from him. I had to have it when I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by lambeausouth View Post
    One new addition to the collection. It's appropriate that "Jaws" is playing on my TV as I make this post, because this one is a monster. And, it has one of the nicest autographs I've seen from him. I had to have it when I saw it.

That card is SWEET! Yes, that gotta be one of his nicest auto's I've seen! Great add. Jealous!

Some more additions to the collection this week:

2007 Bowman Chrome Todd Frazier
    2009 Topps Tribute Ryan Braun 35/75
    2012 Bowman Chrome Tyler Austin BGS 9.5/10
    2012 Bowman Chrome Max Fried BGS 9.5/10

Last edited by the 'stache; 04-13-2013 at 04:29 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast