Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Student suspended for stopping another student from shooting classmate

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kid should be praised for being a hero and not treated like he did something wrong. Another school that is messed up and we wonder why kids are screwed up now.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

What role did he play right before the gun was presented.

Just because he did good doesn't mean he's innocent.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)
    Country

I have to disagree with him getting suspended.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What role did he play right before the gun was presented.

Just because he did good doesn't mean he's innocent.

This was my first thought too. Did he know about the gun prior to the incident and just not say anything about it un til it became an issue?

From what I read, policy is to suspend all involved until a hearing on the matter when a gun is involved. There were actually two other students who helped disarm the gun holder who were suspended as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So if he is found innocent of all charges how is he going to get the time back that he missed?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So if he is found innocent of all charges how is he going to get the time back that he missed?

Probably whine, moan and complain until he gets his way. With the general attitude of society there's no way he'll take "missed a couple days of school but saved lives and got hero treatment" as a win.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

In the grand scheme of things, missing a few days until the hearing won't kill him. I am a high school teacher and kids miss all the time. No big deal. What he is mostly missing is the accolades from his peers and teachers for being a hero. My guess is he would have gotten little to no actual learning done anyway due to the distraction of being the hero of the day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

I do kind of see where the school is coming from as even though it had a positive ending his actions still could have made a very serious situation much worse and possibly put more students/faculty in danger

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do kind of see where the school is coming from as even though it had a positive ending his actions still could have made a very serious situation much worse and possibly put more students/faculty in danger

So what should the alternative be? Just sit back and let his classmate, himself and others possibly be killed because he did nothing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast