Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bucket Updated - Looking To Trade For Vikings

Finally had a chance to upload all my latest stuff to my bucket. Looking to trade for Minnesota Vikings auto and game used cards that I don't already have in my PC. Mostly interested in current stars or retired veteran stars and HOFers but only Vikings. Want to let everyone know in advance that I trade by BV. Feel free to check my bucket to see if I have anything you can use for your Vikes. You can either leave a post with scans, send me a pm, and I'll even check buckets for Vikes. Thanks for the look.

http://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/dclafrue/

i have some vikes.

Let me know what you like. You have some things that i may be interested in.
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    i have some vikes.

Let me know what you like. You have some things that i may be interested in.
    Very nice Vikings PC. I have quite a few of the Vikings you have in your bucket. About the only one that I might have a use for would be the Prizm Rhett Ellison auto. LMK Thanks.

give me a little bit, and i will get you a list of vikes i have for trade.
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

i can use the fitzpatrick and the tebow jersey cards if i have anything you can use. my main interest is fitzpatrick
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content 2013 insert/rc/parallel link
    hope we can make some trades

Quote Originally Posted by srqbillsguy View Post
    i can use the fitzpatrick and the tebow jersey cards if i have anything you can use. my main interest is fitzpatrick
    Appreciate the look but didn't find any Vikes I could use. Thanks though.

can use the kirk cousins gu tiebow(either) and the fitzpatrick patch hope we can work something out tks
    hope we can make a deal
    all trades sent in padded mailers and d/c.
    will not leave you feedback if you do not leave feedback for me.my bucket:
    Hidden Content

Any interest in a Rhett Ellison or Greg Childs Gridiron X Auto /499?
    My banner is to big so I'll just put a Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jer123pat123 View Post
    can use the kirk cousins gu tiebow(either) and the fitzpatrick patch hope we can work something out tks
    I know it's not a Viking....but I kind of like the Rod Carew patch I saw. Have a little interest in the Ponder/Rudolph gu and the Greenway gu as well. LMK Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Solid133 View Post
    Any interest in a Rhett Ellison or Greg Childs Gridiron X Auto /499?
    Thanks for the post but actually have both of them in my PC already. Appreciate it though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast