Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bucket Updated - Looking To Trade For Vikings

Finally had a chance to upload all my latest stuff to my bucket. Looking to trade for Minnesota Vikings auto and game used cards that I don't already have in my PC. Mostly interested in current stars or retired veteran stars and HOFers but only Vikings. Want to let everyone know in advance that I trade by BV. Feel free to check my bucket to see if I have anything you can use for your Vikes. You can either leave a post with scans, send me a pm, and I'll even check buckets for Vikes. Thanks for the look.

http://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/dclafrue/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vikingsfan4lifechamp4454's Items on eBay

i have some vikes.

Let me know what you like. You have some things that i may be interested in.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have some vikes.

Let me know what you like. You have some things that i may be interested in.

Very nice Vikings PC. I have quite a few of the Vikings you have in your bucket. About the only one that I might have a use for would be the Prizm Rhett Ellison auto. LMK Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vikingsfan4lifechamp4454's Items on eBay

give me a little bit, and i will get you a list of vikes i have for trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See srqbillsguy's Items on eBay

i can use the fitzpatrick and the tebow jersey cards if i have anything you can use. my main interest is fitzpatrick
    Hidden Content
    hope we can make some trades

SCF Rewards
    Country

i can use the fitzpatrick and the tebow jersey cards if i have anything you can use. my main interest is fitzpatrick

Appreciate the look but didn't find any Vikes I could use. Thanks though.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (781)
    Country
    See jer123pat123's Items on eBay

can use the kirk cousins gu tiebow(either) and the fitzpatrick patch hope we can work something out tks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC(74)
    Country
    See solid132's Items on eBay

Any interest in a Rhett Ellison or Greg Childs Gridiron X Auto /499?

SCF Rewards
    Country

can use the kirk cousins gu tiebow(either) and the fitzpatrick patch hope we can work something out tks

I know it's not a Viking....but I kind of like the Rod Carew patch I saw. Have a little interest in the Ponder/Rudolph gu and the Greenway gu as well. LMK Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any interest in a Rhett Ellison or Greg Childs Gridiron X Auto /499?

Thanks for the post but actually have both of them in my PC already. Appreciate it though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast