Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

OMG! Best pull of my life. Golden ticket Luck style!!!!!!

I don't have a clue as to what I am going to do, so please understand where I am coming from. Went to the lcs and got some assorted packs and out pos this
    Life is too short to worry. Bust some packs and just smile!

Hidden Content

Wow! Congrats! I would sell it right away, there will be a lot of hype with that card.

Quote Originally Posted by Joncamburn View Post
    Wow! Congrats! I would sell it right away, there will be a lot of hype with that card.
    I am at a loss. I contacted someone in the card industry to gauge what this card may be worth before I decide as to what I really should do. I don't think waiting a couple of days will hurt my decision either way too much. I just want to make sure I do what is best for me.

Hidden Content

Maybe $5000....pretty hard to price that.

Amazing hit there, I don't think there is any rush on it till you know what you really wanna do with it.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

Very nice and congrats! It's nice to see someone pull something really nice that hasn't had the kind of "Luck" others have had. No pun intended....

Chris.
    Hidden Content
    * New Orleans Saints **
    Malcolm Jenkins / Cameron Jordan / Patrick Peterson

Hidden Content

Fly out to Arlington, TX where Panini headquarters are. Redeem the card in person. Sell it on eBay with it in hand. Thank me later.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Thanks all. I have a solid offer already, but I want to really get a feel for it and not just jump at the first one until I know for sure what I prefer to do.

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I'd go way more than 5k at least 8 to 10
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast