Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ahhh Sorry Brad! I had previously had an inquirer about both the Lucks and Griffins! I only have one Wilson and its a Rookies and Stars Slideshow Auto #/50

I try to be fair and do first come first serve, mainly because this country has no respect anymore, lol and I'm only 20 and believe that, hahah but I am looking to work out a deal with every card so I will be sure to contact you if they are stilll available!

I will however PM you a price I was thinking, just so I know if you're interested :)
    LETS GO RED SOX!!!!!!

Ok..forget the wilson...
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !!!!
    MY WANTLIST!! Hidden Content

lol, yea, it was the best hit I've had so far... but I PMed you about the Griffins and Lucks!
    LETS GO RED SOX!!!!!!

Didnt get a pm
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !!!!
    MY WANTLIST!! Hidden Content

lol, sent it to the wrong person... very embarrasingggg, new PM coming...sorry!
    LETS GO RED SOX!!!!!!

hello i am new to this but i am very interested in your post and some lots up for sell but i cant view them bacause i havent had ten posts so if you could allow me to view them i would appreciate it thank you

rob gronkowski.
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

Really only have a Topps RC and 4 different base. I do have a Brady Press Pass and a Brady Press Pass Blue Rookie, along with a handful of base and and a few inserts as well! Let me know if youre interested in any of this!
    LETS GO RED SOX!!!!!!

have all those. thanks for the response.
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

Thanks for the post! I was actually kind of just asking people who they need and I was listing what I have from those players or sets, etc... if you tell me who you are looking for I could send you a list!

Quote Originally Posted by marshall15 View Post
    hello i am new to this but i am very interested in your post and some lots up for sell but i cant view them bacause i havent had ten posts so if you could allow me to view them i would appreciate it thank you
    LETS GO RED SOX!!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast