Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trades anyone?

Trades anyone?

I tried to sell most of my FT section but I guess people are broke or they are looking deals better than eBay. I super collect Bo Jackson and Greg Salas. I also collect Texas Longhorn autos in UT uniform only. I also collect Bears autos of players I don't already have. I also do trade bait if I like the player. LMK what you got or what got and what you want and we can deal. Thanks.

http://s1169.beta.photobucket.com/us...ball%20FS%20FT
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Don't have any of your wants, but need any of these, lmk if you see anything:

Mcgahee SP Authetic Patch
    Mcgahee Auto
    Hester Topps & Bowman Chrome Rc
    Hester Blue
    Sapp Inserts
    My banner is to big so I'll just put a Hidden Content

Hidden Content

will you go through my bucket and see if you like anything? interested in a few things.
    Hidden Content
    I super collect Brett Favre, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, and Alex Green. I am also starting a Coby Fleener PC.
    I trade by BV. SV is for Ebay. If you tell me you can get it cheaper on Ebay, I will tell you to buy it on Ebay. Fair warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Solid133 View Post
    Don't have any of your wants, but need any of these, lmk if you see anything:

Mcgahee SP Authetic Patch
    Mcgahee Auto
    Hester Topps & Bowman Chrome Rc
    Hester Blue
    Sapp Inserts
    I like the Locker Limited. LMK if we can work something out. I also have a Hester SPA BGS 9 RC.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jrawk1120 View Post
    will you go through my bucket and see if you like anything? interested in a few things.
    Thanks for the post but I didn't see anything I could use.
    Hidden Content

like the vince wilfork auto and the torrey smith auto patch

cmb but i do have this texas auto

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/a...l/scan0001.jpg
    Bucket:

Hidden Content

Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

Quote Originally Posted by 34BoJackson16 View Post
    I like the Locker Limited. LMK if we can work something out. I also have a Hester SPA BGS 9 RC.
    Pm coming
    My banner is to big so I'll just put a Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Reeder View Post
    like the vince wilfork auto and the torrey smith auto patch

cmb but i do have this texas auto

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/a...l/scan0001.jpg
    I like the Roddy White Ref auto. LMK if we can work something out.
    Hidden Content

The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    I like it but I have a Michael Griffin RC auto in UT gear. Thanks for the post though.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast