Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much do you think this 1/1 is worth??

Alright so I bought this awesome card for my PC. 1/1 Gagner SPX rookie auto Printing plate. I think I got a great deal, but I want to see what others think. After 4-5 replys to what you think it's worth i'll say what I paid. Dont say what you think I paid for it on the bay, just what you think it's worth. Thanks!!

[/IMG]
    [/IMG]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spiked_creations's Items on eBay

$125!

BANNED

Country

75$

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

sam gagner isn't lighting anything up, so since it's a printing plate/auto I would say in the ball park of 40
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

sam gagner isn't lighting anything up, so since it's a printing plate/auto I would say in the ball park of 40

Lol, 20 points in 21 games or so seems pretty bright.
    *Has not been one on ebay BID in a long time, and the 2 that are are BIN, 250$ and 500$.*

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See th1ckasabr1ck's Items on eBay

I'd say $75

BANNED

Country
    See hockey_99's Items on eBay

i think 300 bucks

SCF Rewards
    Country

$75 range .... I dont know if people actually put that much value into plates.

I think you also have to take into consideration the amount of money thats focused elsewhere in Edmonton .....

If you were an Edmonton collector, I would say the order in preference would be ( 1 - 3 interchangeable )

- RNH
    - Ebele
    - Hall

- Dubynk
    - Yakupov
    - Schultz

- Gagner

Thats alot of cash to spend on higher tier players.

I am in the same boat with my Fleury PC. He doesnt quite get the numbers as Malkin / Crosby / Letang ....but that doesnt bother me =)
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    See hockey_99's Items on eBay

hmm, i think plates are insanely cool, i'd love to have one of kopitar and voynov. might not be worth to much, but very cool none the less

SCF Rewards
    Country

$75 range .... I dont know if people actually put that much value into plates.

I think you also have to take into consideration the amount of money thats focused elsewhere in Edmonton .....

If you were an Edmonton collector, I would say the order in preference would be ( 1 - 3 interchangeable )

- RNH
    - Ebele
    - Hall

- Dubynk
    - Yakupov
    - Schultz

- Gagner

Thats alot of cash to spend on higher tier players.

I am in the same boat with my Fleury PC. He doesnt quite get the numbers as Malkin / Crosby / Letang ....but that doesnt bother me =)

I would tend to agree with less value on plates, mainly because there's so many. But with any star, to some extend, rookie auto plates are worth tons more then no name 1/1 plates. I will reveal price I paid @8 in 30mins. Get your comments in!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast