Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Looking for HOF g/u

I've started a new project and hoping you guys can help. I want to collect 1 of each of the HOFers. I have a few but have a LOOOOOONG way to go. Everything in my bucket can go towards them but I will NOT trade high end cards for a bunch of low end g/u. I will only trade high end for RARE and HIGH END g/u. Please lmk what you have and need from me.
    Thanks!!!!!!
    Orlando
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I think you had already checked a while ago, maybe not, but if there are any you need let me know. My HOF game-used cards that are available for trade are listed in my Sub-Albums as "Trade - Baseball HOFers Game-Used Cards". I think I have most if not all that are in there. I may have an extra Billy Herman 2002 Milestone Materials that is not in there but I'll have to check.

Good luck on the quest as it was a fun one to finally finish. Sorry, none of the PC HOF game-used collection are available for trade. I'd be looking for any HOF game-used cards I don't have or future HOF'ers game-used cards. I may also trade for football HOF game-used I don't have if that is an option.

...Rick

EDIT: I should add that for current HOF'ers I'm only looking for 2007 and earlier.
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 03-04-2013 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Added a sentence
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

I have 2009 Goodwin Champions Mem. cards of Bo Jackson and Jim Palmer if you need them still. I can check for a few others I may have too. Only thing I really could use in your bucket though is the Thome auto
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Justin Morneau, Michael Cuddyer, sets, Wild, North Stars
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Follow me on Twitter @Hollywood_42_ Hidden Content

I could use these:
    Niekro dual
    Perez jersey
    Perry jersey
    Rollie jersey

Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Teams View Post
    I think you had already checked a while ago, maybe not, but if there are any you need let me know. My HOF game-used cards that are available for trade are listed in my Sub-Albums as "Trade - Baseball HOFers Game-Used Cards". I think I have most if not all that are in there. I may have an extra Billy Herman 2002 Milestone Materials that is not in there but I'll have to check.

Good luck on the quest as it was a fun one to finally finish. Sorry, none of the PC HOF game-used collection are available for trade. I'd be looking for any HOF game-used cards I don't have or future HOF'ers game-used cards. I may also trade for football HOF game-used I don't have if that is an option.

...Rick

EDIT: I should add that for current HOF'ers I'm only looking for 2007 and earlier.
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood42 View Post
    I have 2009 Goodwin Champions Mem. cards of Bo Jackson and Jim Palmer if you need them still. I can check for a few others I may have too. Only thing I really could use in your bucket though is the Thome auto
    I would need something nice for the Thome so I'll have to pass on the 2 cards you have. Thanks for the help though!!!
    Hidden Content

Any chance you would take non-HOFers for the Thome? I can PM you a list of some better cards if so

Quote Originally Posted by nowunodogg View Post
    I would need something nice for the Thome so I'll have to pass on the 2 cards you have. Thanks for the help though!!!
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Justin Morneau, Michael Cuddyer, sets, Wild, North Stars
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Follow me on Twitter @Hollywood_42_ Hidden Content

I have these..

04 Playoff Prestige Changing Stripes Dual Jersey Nolan Ryan 115/150
    03 Sweet Spot Classics Game Jersey Nolan Ryan
    05 Upper Deck Classics Moments Materials Nolan Ryan Jsy
    10 Topps Tribute Warren Spahn jsy 53/99
    10 Topps Tribute Phil Niekro jsy 5/99
    09 Topps Tribute Eddie Mathews jsy 36/50
    03 Fleer Fall Classics Series Contenders Bat Carlton Fisk
    11 Topps 60 Relics Lew Burdette jsy
    03 Diamond Kings Diamond Cut Collection Mike Schmidt Bat 500/500

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (177)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have this if you are interested.Not all HOF yet but they will be. I am looking for $150 SV in return

And this...looking for $100 SV

Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood42 View Post
    Any chance you would take non-HOFers for the Thome? I can PM you a list of some better cards if so

I'm always willing to trade. Pm me some higher end cards. Thanks
    Hidden Content

04 Playoff Prestige Changing Stripes Dual Jersey Nolan Ryan 115/
    10 Topps Tribute Warren Spahn jsy 53/99
    10 Topps Tribute Phil Niekro jsy 5/99
    09 Topps Tribute Eddie Mathews jsy 36/50
    11 Topps 60 Relics Lew Burdette

Lmk what u need for these
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast