Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nowunodogg View Post
    No prob bro!!! U have a ton of nice extra hof g/u....if u DECIDE to unload some I would LOOOOOVE to get any u want to part with. ;)
    Thanks. I don't PC any specific player so my HOF game-used cards are my PC. I'm going to hold onto them with my grubby hands for the time being. lol

I'm sending a PM.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Pm's have been sent and please keep the Hof coming. Ive picked up some nice Pieces lately. Thanks guys!!!!
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

which ones do you need scans of and I can get them posted

04 Playoff Prestige Changing Stripes Dual Jersey Nolan Ryan 115/
    10 Topps Tribute Warren Spahn jsy 53/99
    10 Topps Tribute Phil Niekro jsy 5/99
    09 Topps Tribute Eddie Mathews jsy 36/50
    11 Topps 60 Relics Lew Burdette

Scan these please 10BRAVES

Anyone else??
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

here are the scans..nevermind the scratches as they are on the cases
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by 10braves View Post
    here are the scans..nevermind the scratches as they are on the cases
    I could use the Burdette and maybe Mathews. On the back of them do they state game used?
    Hidden Content

To the top
    Hidden Content

Up one more time I guess
    Hidden Content

Ttt
    Hidden Content

A few more scanned. Bring me some g/u pleeeeease
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast