Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Sorry, no scans. If you're still interested in "Catfish" and "Ozzie" plmk, and I'll then give you the specifics on them. Hope we can work out a deal/trade. Have a good night, Rodney

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    Sorry, no scans. If you're still interested in "Catfish" and "Ozzie" plmk, and I'll then give you the specifics on them. Hope we can work out a deal/trade. Have a good night, Rodney
    Lmk what u have on the Ozzie. Looking for a nice jersey piece.
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nowunodogg View Post
    I could use the Nolan g/u
    ok ,plmk what we can do,thanks
    Collecting Twins autos and patches and star autos/patches
    see my photobucket here -
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by camco2 View Post
    ok ,plmk what we can do,thanks
    What value do u have on the Nolan please
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2010 Topps National Chicle Relics National Chicle Back #NR Nolan Ryan MEM SER /199 bv$30.00
    Hidden Content

The "Ozzie" gu I have is a 2009 SP LEG. CUTS GENERATIONS MEM. dual uniform with Khalil Greene #GM-SG

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    The "Ozzie" gu I have is a 2009 SP LEG. CUTS GENERATIONS MEM. dual uniform with Khalil Greene #GM-SG
    Only looking for g/u of just the HOFer. Thanks for looking though!!
    Hidden Content

Ttt
    Hidden Content

$30 bv /199
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by camco2 View Post
    $30 bv /199
    Thanks but just picked up a Nolan patch
    Hidden Content

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345