Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another Damaged Redemption, what have I done to deserve this?!?!?!?!

It's all good, mods this thread can be archived.
    Last edited by 13stepper; 03-07-2013 at 05:40 PM.
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

Not being to picky at all, those corners are pretty bad in my books. You have every right to be upset!

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

I've seen companies replace cards that are sent damaged. I've even seen someone with a LeBron serial numbered auto that was damaged, and they send him back the same exact card, same serial number and everything. I'm not sure if they have copies of 1/1s but it's worth a shot. And, ironically enough, the guy Im talking about got BOTH cards back!!
    LETS GO RED SOX!!!!!!

This is most likely going to cause me to stop ripping wax, I'm sick of this crap. Clearly the companies don't care anymore.
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

They should send cards with high value like that one in one touch holders, top loaders just suck for protection on expensive cards.

Last edited by 13stepper; 03-07-2013 at 05:41 PM.

You're not being picky at all, you have every right to expect your card to arrive in at least NM/MT condition. It's especially disappointing given that it's an extremely high-end piece.

Send it back, and fight to ensure that you receive something of equal value if not another of the same card.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig2 View Post
    You're not being picky at all, you have every right to expect your card to arrive in at least NM/MT condition. It's especially disappointing given that it's an extremely high-end piece.

Send it back, and fight to ensure that you receive something of equal value if not another of the same card.
    Last edited by 13stepper; 03-07-2013 at 05:41 PM.

I've had nothing but problems dealing with UD myself when it comes to replacements and redemptions. I had once submitted about 45 miscut and damaged cards (and had a stack of about 120 base) from 11-12 UD2 and got packs of 11-12 UD1 retail in return. I had no use for the packs but they did not replace the damaged cards. I also have 4 redemptons for lettermarks from this years SPGU and the customer service rep refused to even look at the possibility of different letters even after I told him it was for my collection. I would look to go higher up then the puppets on the phone to see what they'll do since this card is not your typical $5-$10 GU.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast