Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    I'd have to go with Ndamukong Suh as well. Hard to believe the guy has only been in the league for 3 seasons as it seems like he is always involved in some kind of controversy.
    He cant be named the question is football player. He is a thug and should have been kicked out of the sport.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

I hate Suh & Vick. For obvious reasons. Animals are better...
    Have a collectible day! Looking for Texans, Oilers(Not Titans), USFL Gamblers, Older Dolphins(Marino, Griese, Morris, Csonka, etc), Older Raiders(Stabler, Casper, Bilitnekoff), Alfred Morris rookies & inserts and in baseball any year Nolan Ryan cards.
    Hidden Content

Tim Tebow, I he isn't that good, and he talks way too much about stuff not football related.
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Mark Sanchez. More of a movie star than football player.
    Want List: 1999 Score Reprint Auto: Irvin, Aikman Topps Archives Auto: Pele
    1997 UD Legends SOTT: Franco Harris, Joe Montana, Joe Namath, Steve Largent
    Topps Tall Boy Mini Autographs: Luck, RGIII, Wilson A&G Auto: Kobayashi, Kate Upton, Koufax, Mays, Aaron
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Aknot View Post
    He cant be named the question is football player. He is a thug and should have been kicked out of the sport.
    Well, let's not get out of hand here. There are quite a few players who've done MUCH worse on and off the field.
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

So I guess poster boy Tom Brady isnt dirty either.

Suh is an amazing competitor and yea he has done some questionable things, but he mainly has his bad wrap bc he plays under a microscope. I see dirty/unprofessional play every single NFL game.

But as far as my most hated player I would have to go with Sanchez. He is horrible and still acts like he has talent.

Suh is under a microscope because of the things he has done on the football field. They didn't just randomly pick his name out of a hat, and decide to start picking on him at NFL HQ. He's a punk with serious anger issues.

As for my least favorite player in the league, Cortland Finnegan. I can't use the words I'd like to describe him, but he's d-bag. When he was going at it with Andre Johnson, I was hoping the refs would have let Johnson pummel Finnegan.

Right behind him is Michael Vick. Scum bag. Suh is third.
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.

Manti taio he gets all the ladies =(

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Eli Manning, because he thinks he's the best thing since Montana.
    this statement would be accurate if you said joe flacco
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    this statement would be accurate if you said joe flacco
    I don't like him either, because he also thinks far too highly of himself.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast