Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marc Sanchez. He thinks he is the next coming of (name any good QB). Sucks outloud.
    MIAMI DOLPHINS SCF SUPER COLLECTOR!
    Dolphins PC: 9486 1300+ Gu'ed & Auto

lol i like this thread, i have alternately loved and hated a number of players, suh really stands out but who was the player that cleated a helmetless player who was on the ground? i think it was a titans cowboys game a few years ago?
    Please use a blank to cover any jersey window while shipping. I collect Topps chrome and contenders autos and HOF autos.

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    Let one walk alone, committing no sin, with few wishes and no qualms.

Roddy White

"I don't like nothing about the Saints," White said. "The colors. The city. Nothing. But they've got some good food, though. Other than the food, nothing." He's tweeted about New Orleans negatively in the past and later apologized.
    Hidden Content
    * New Orleans Saints **
    Malcolm Jenkins / Cameron Jordan / Patrick Peterson

Hidden Content

Baltimore ravens
    Looking for Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson Autos

I like players like Suh/Romanowski it makes the sport FOOTBALL the more people dislike that kind if nasty play the more pansy rules Goodell is going to pump out..

Most disliked for me is Tebow since he is such a horrible QB yet they give him credit for all those Denver wins even though his Defense won 90% of those games.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by unitasfan View Post
    lol i like this thread, i have alternately loved and hated a number of players, suh really stands out but who was the player that cleated a helmetless player who was on the ground? i think it was a titans cowboys game a few years ago?

albert haynesworthLESS to answer your question.

and to answer the OP haynsworth by far although im not sure he is still in the nfl?
    Last edited by TheNati97; 03-22-2013 at 08:07 PM.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Collecting: A.J. Green Autos
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123