Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What a joke..

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    You are 100% correct. Straight couples are asked to control themselves all the time and they don't go running to the media to try and get some attention. The only reason we are hearing about this is because they are gay.
    I don't think we can say that this is just for attention as we don't really know. We really don't know if they were asked to leave because of their actions or because they are gay. I guess the guard only knows and we have no idea what his motivation was. I think it's a legit question to ask if they feel they weren't over the top with their affection.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

I watched the entire video and this is my take

-The Security Guard is homophobic
    -Even the GM of the Mall couldn't tell you the policy and in a sense ran fro the reporter?
    -I have NO issues with anyone displaying affection for their partner in pubic....If people do then that is on them. Would we say that on Valentines day? Time to bust the chains of prudish attitudes....
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

I just like the statement "I love you." "I love you more!" Ha ha, is this a High School couple?
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    I watched the entire video and this is my take

-The Security Guard is homophobic
    -Even the GM of the Mall couldn't tell you the policy and in a sense ran fro the reporter?
    -I have NO issues with anyone displaying affection for their partner in pubic....If people do then that is on them. Would we say that on Valentines day? Time to bust the chains of prudish attitudes....
    You forgot that, despite their attempts to make it happen, no straight couples were asked to leave for kissing in the mall, but yeah, the video is pretty telling.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    I just like the statement "I love you." "I love you more!" Ha ha, is this a High School couple?
    My wife and I do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    My wife and I do that.
    oh, c'mon!! ha ha. Not doggin ya... just always hate that when I am in a relationship and think it's funny
    Last edited by Jazzer540; 03-05-2013 at 11:41 AM. Reason: added
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    oh, c'mon!! ha ha. Not doggin ya... just always hate that when I am in a relationship and think it's funny
    Hey, I never said it was my idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Hey, I never said it was my idea...
    Ha, Ha. It never is.... I got trapped many times into that... and I just refuse now- it only causes problems if you "forget" to have the competition!!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Ha, Ha. It never is.... I got trapped many times into that... and I just refuse now- it only causes problems if you "forget" to have the competition!!
    I end it with, "You're right"
    No woman is ever mad at "You're right"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123