Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

To the Palins, Bachmanns, and other Christian women....you gotta SHUT UP!

Hey Sarah and Michelle I know both of you are not the brightest light bulbs....in fact, one can say you're a wet match.

Anyways, it seems that you have been disobeying your infallible bible!

Ahem...

First of all, YOU (women) are to be submissive to us (men)!

"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman, but the woman for the man". -1st Corinthians 11:8-9

^You (Women) were created for us! For our delight, for our enjoyment.....don't like this? Too bad!

Secondly, You (women) are the reason for all the suffering in this world.....furthermore, you are as wicked as they come....don't believe me, here:

"No Wickedness comes anywhere near the wickedness of a women....Sin began with a woman and thanks to her we ALL MUST DIE!" -Ecclesiasticus 25:19,24

^So there you have it, you (women) are the real mistake in this cursed world.

Thirdly, You (women) are to not have ANY position of authority over us (men), for you are beneath us.

"Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over man, but to be in SILENCE. For Adam was created FIRST, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived but the woman being deceived was in the transgression" -1st Timothy 2:11-14

^You see, you (Palin, Bachmann, other christian women with authority over man) are in OPEN rebellion against the Bible and god....I suggest you to resign immediately and submit to your husband like a good christian woman.

***DISCLAIMER*** (Do NOT get mad at me for saying the things I have said, I have shown implicit biblical proof that women are beneath man, are to be submissive, and should not have any authority over man. Personally, some of these things really upset me as a person who believes in equality, thankfully I do not subscribe to this book)

I strongly urge all christian women, to open your bibles and read how this god really thinks of you and your kind.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 03-03-2013 at 12:57 AM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Woman wasn't created for men's enjoy men she was created to ease his loneliness.

It's right at the front, dude. Maybe open the damn thing before you start these threads.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Secondlay, you turned " a woman" into "all women"

And you don't see your mistake on that one I bet...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

alex, you are getting carried away.

maybe you should follow your own suggestions.

but if they are Christian, which means they follow the teachings of Jesus, then they will know where they stand.

straight from Jesus

Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, and said, For this cause shall man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? So then they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let no man put asunder.

Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her. And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.

seems Jesus teaches true equality

alex, you are no better than the Christians who think the church has the authority of Jesus and do not bother to understand Jesus in their own hearts with their own minds.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You guys would not be very good 'apologists'.

@Wick....I said womEn, because the bible is not exclusive but inclusive to all humanity...

Also, I know that Eve was created to ease the loneliness that Adam felt....but you are ignoring all the texts which I have posted. And those show what women's role is to be QUIET, submissive, obedient, and is not equal to men.

@Shrew....There's nothing there except Jesus' thoughts on marriage and being against adultery.

Jesus could've easily said "I come unto you to say that men shall treat women as their EQUAL, not as their property..."

See how easy that could've been?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

This is now becoming amusing.I will just sit back and let this bus drive itself

SCF Rewards
    Country

ENCORE
    Secondlay, you turned " a woman" into "all women"

And you don't see your mistake on that one I bet...

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You guys would not be very good 'apologists'.

@Wick....I said womEn, because the bible is not exclusive but inclusive to all humanity...

Also, I know that Eve was created to ease the loneliness that Adam felt....but you are ignoring all the texts which I have posted. And those show what women's role is to be QUIET, submissive, obedient, and is not equal to men.

Funny how, when presented with the "first hand" account and the "third hand" account, you go with the one that has the least credibility but fits your own views the best, that being the "third hand" or "new testament" version (don't get bogged down telling me "IT'S ALL THIRD HAND!" I know, foceus on the point instead of veering off topic for a change).

What exactly was it you constantly claim all Christians do always? Cherry pick scriptures to fit their own views?

Pot, meet kettle. You have as much credibility as you claim Christians have, since you're guilty of the exact same crap.

@Shrew....There's nothing there except Jesus' thoughts on marriage and being against adultery.

Jesus could've easily said "I come unto you to say that men shall treat women as their EQUAL, not as their property..."

See how easy that could've been?[/QUOTE]

SCF Rewards
    Country

What exactly was it you constantly claim all Christians do always? Cherry pick scriptures to fit their own views?

Pot, meet kettle. You have as much credibility as you claim Christians have, since you're guilty of the exact same crap.

More like fighting fire with fire.....and I'm going to continue doing it.

Not only here but all the other places I post....Christians want to discriminate on gays based on a few texts, fine....I'm going to point it out how your Women should shut the hell up and be submissive to your husbands or fathers.

I'm going to point out how christians are not allowed to indulge in lust and are sinful for doing so and thus are guilty of the same "Sexual immorality" they claim against homosexuals.

Christians want to be self righteous and point the finger at people like me, fine.....I'm going to use that same book against you and condemn you to the same imaginary hell you're condemning me.

No more Mr. Nice guy....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am hocked that our women membershave not jumped on here.Then again they probably don't frequent the P&R for these reasons.Theydon't have time for mularkey
    More like fighting fire with fire.....and I'm going to continue doing it.

Not only here but all the other places I post....Christians want to discriminate on gays based on a few texts, fine....I'm going to point it out how your Women should shut the hell up and be submissive to your husbands or fathers.

Christians want to be self righteous and point the finger at people like me, fine.....I'm going to use that same book against you and condemn you to the same imaginary hell you're condemning me.

No more Mr. Nice guy....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast