Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greenthings's Items on eBay

Jersey, rookie & insert cards for $2.50 or less! Tones of scans!

As the title says, each card pictured is $2.50 or under. Shipping within Canada is $2.50, shipping to the USA is $3.50. I will combine shipping depending on the number of cards purchased. Large purchases will require me going to the post office to get a price. Feel free to make offers if you feel it necessary. All sales must be paid in Canadian funds via pay pal.

PM or post on this thread! I also have hundreds of other cards, so if there is something specific you are looking for, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Adam

$2.50 EACH

MAKE ME AN OFFER! MOST OF THESE ARE UNDER $1 SO MAKE A LIST OF WHAT YOU WANT AND WE CAN WORK OUT A PRICE!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

I'll take tiger williams jersey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greenthings's Items on eBay

I'll take tiger williams jersey

Trade has been created...

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country