Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YouTube Video Editor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GHCHambone's Items on eBay

I Love Parkhurst Champions

Last spring, I bought 1 pack of Champions and pulled a Gordie Howe Wire Auto. At a recent card show I bought a box and was able to hit this beauty!

The only thing is that the corners aren't in the best shape, so I'm not sure what I'm going to to about that. They aren't too bad but its noticeable when the card is out of the toploader. I might send it in for a replacement but I wouldn't want a different card.

I wouldn't mind keeping this card, but I would sell or trade it for the right offer. I would be looking for Doug Wilson, Ron Francis, Gordie Howe, or Paypal.

Also pulled a B&W Rendition of Orr and a Ken Hodge autograph (with perfect corners of course) and these are also for trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thorni2's Items on eBay

It's in near mint to mint condition, no need for a change.

YouTube Video Editor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GHCHambone's Items on eBay

It's in near mint to mint condition, no need for a change.

It really doesn't bother ME that much, its that if I do trade or sell it another person may find it unacceptable.