Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Updated Bucket, Looking to make some sales!

    Bucket is all updated and easy to navigate. LMK if anything interests you and I'll shoot you prices. Be sure to check the front page and the Football F/T section.

    Thanks a lot

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #2
    Prices Plz
    Greg Little Supreme Auto
    Michael Floyd Fabric of Game Auto
    Jon Baldwin Totally Cert Auto

  4. #3
    hey matt i am also intereted in 1 of your david wilson contenders, pm me a price?
    Please use a blank to cover any jersey window while shipping. I collect Topps chrome and contenders autos and HOF autos.

    "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    Let one walk alone, committing no sin, with few wishes and no qualms.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by kbjason1 View Post
    Prices Plz
    Greg Little Supreme Auto
    Michael Floyd Fabric of Game Auto
    Jon Baldwin Totally Cert Auto
    PM Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by unitasfan View Post
    hey matt i am also intereted in 1 of your david wilson contenders, pm me a price?
    PM Sent good buddy

  6. #5
    prices on

    harrison smith contenders
    claiborne contenders variation
    AP jersey
    dez limited patch

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kdub924 View Post
    prices on

    harrison smith contenders
    claiborne contenders variation
    AP jersey
    dez limited patch
    PM sent

  8. #7

  9. #8
    whats the damage on these:

    trent richardson bowman sterling patch auto
    blackmon contenders auto
    alfred morris contenders auto
    david wilson contenders auto
    lamar miller sterling jumbo patch
    harrison smith contenders
    coby fleener contenders
    lamar miller topps chrome auto
    MY BUCKET

    Hidden Content

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by acecardking34 View Post
    whats the damage on these:

    trent richardson bowman sterling patch auto
    blackmon contenders auto
    alfred morris contenders auto
    david wilson contenders auto
    lamar miller sterling jumbo patch
    harrison smith contenders
    coby fleener contenders
    lamar miller topps chrome auto
    Sent PM

  11. #10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •