Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See football-4ever's Items on eBay

1961-62 Jean Beliveau "York Peanut Butter Disc" #10

Hello Fellow Traders:
    Hoping someone out there could inform me on the book value of this oldie. 1961-62 Jean Beliveau "York Peanut Butter Disc" #10. Hoping to let a friend know what this card is worth so that he may obtain fair value in trade........ Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello Fellow Traders:
    Hoping someone out there could inform me on the book value of this oldie. 1961-62 Jean Beliveau "York Peanut Butter Disc" #10. Hoping to let a friend know what this card is worth so that he may obtain fair value in trade........ Thanks

If it is good shape regarding the edges, no creases and no glue or missing paper on the back, I would gladly trade for that $40 card.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks to Piper1 for the reply. I'll let my friend know..........

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mods:
    Questions answered ... Please archive this thread Thx

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

just a heads up it is against SCF policy to ask for Book Values. Just for future reference :)