Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cmurray928 View Post
    $21 dlvd for the pair of 2-colors. Let me know. Thanks.
    I will take the pair. Go ahead and post it up.
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    I trade by BV, not SV. I will only use SV if it is in regards to a sale
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks newcombe. Mike Williams and Jermaine Gresham scratched off the list.
    100% Positive Feedback on Blowout Cards Forum (cmurray928), Sports Card Forum (cmurray928), and eBay (sdnvmurray) on hundreds of transactions. When selling, all of my prices are dlvd prices of eBay averages of last 14 days. Any sales under $10 dlvd are usually sent without tracking unless requested. Most items are shipped next business day.

Friday night bump
    100% Positive Feedback on Blowout Cards Forum (cmurray928), Sports Card Forum (cmurray928), and eBay (sdnvmurray) on hundreds of transactions. When selling, all of my prices are dlvd prices of eBay averages of last 14 days. Any sales under $10 dlvd are usually sent without tracking unless requested. Most items are shipped next business day.

Monday night bump, lot of pm's with interest and no replies yeah or nay, so let's move some tonight.

best price DLVD for Hall, Jenkins and Douglas. Thanks
    Always looking for Falcons I don't have. Auto's, GU'd, Patches, #rd.......
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by FalconFan View Post
    best price DLVD for Hall, Jenkins and Douglas. Thanks
    $24 dlvd for the Falcons trio. Let me know. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cmurray928 View Post
    $24 dlvd for the Falcons trio. Let me know. Thanks.
    I can do that please post TY
    Always looking for Falcons I don't have. Auto's, GU'd, Patches, #rd.......
    Hidden Content

Sunday morning bump. Cross Avant, Shipley, and Criner off the list.

Anyone else need today?

Monday bumperoo!

Anyone want some cheap SPA RPA's?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast