Post Von Miller: Denver Broncos will win Super Bowl

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/90...win-super-bowl

Inspired by the recent recovery of his cousin, who was involved in a serious automobile crash, linebacker Von Miller on Tuesday guaranteed the Denver Broncos would win the Super Bowl next season.

He initially posted his thoughts on Twitter, and then explained his thought process in an interview Tuesday with "The Herd With Colin Cowherd" on ESPN Radio.

"You can post this where ever.. Denver broncos will win the Super Bowl 2013 #4UJEREMIAH #IGUARANTEEIT58 if you are with us Retweet," he tweeted earlier Tuesday.

That tweet came after another tweet where he announced that his 6-year-old cousin, Jeremiah Clark-Martinez, had emerged from a coma.

"This is why we win the Super Bowl 2013. My little cousin Jeremiah came out of a coma frm a car wreck In west Tx I [love] U," he wrote.

In the interview with ESPN Radio, he went into more detail about his cousin's recovery, explaining his boast wasn't about him "being cocky" but that his cousin had motivated him to make the bold guarantee.

"I was motivated by my younger cousin ... he got in a wreck about a week ago and he just came out of a coma a couple of days ago," he said. "His first couple of words was, they asked him a couple of questions and, of all the stuff to remember, he remembered that his cousin played for the Denver Broncos and his name was Von Miller."

That was enough to fire Miller up for the upcoming season.

"It just moved me and I'm motivated and I'm going to work extremely hard. Not like I haven't done it before, but this year it's just a little bit extra for me and I'm extremely motivated," he said.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Love his passion but he should have kept that to himself.........a little early for a Superbowl prediction don't ya think?
    Hidden Content

Looking for low #d high end Vons!

Should he said anything different? Like "I think we will be 9-7 and miss the playoffs". Most of the guys on those teams think they will win it all evry year, this isn't that big of a story I don't think.

Lol, Better get a CB that can time their jump;)
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!