Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Panini Redemption Times

So I recently redeemed by /49 RG3 Patch/Auto from 2012 Absolute

Redeemed 3/3/13

I am gonna post this here, and than post it when I get updates and when it actually arrives..

Estimated arrival from them was 4-8 Months

Update 1*

Just for kicks, lets see which gets here first

Topps Series 1 2013 Cal Ripken Jr The Greats Autograph

Redeemed 3/3/13

Update 2**

Got notice that the RG3 has shipped, almost 1 month after redemption date. NO word on the CRJ from Topps
    Last edited by spikedzombies; 04-06-2013 at 09:31 AM.

I Will Do PWE On A Few Low Cost Cards, Your Choice. Bubble or PWE
    Looking for Mariners/Seahawks/Canucks

This should be interesting
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

I had to call panini to get a replacement redem for 2011 absolute marcel dareus auto that I originally claimed in Nov of 11. They are JUST NOW sending me a replacement.

oh and just for kicks, I redeemed a card from Topps at the same time.. ill post that info to..

see you in a year to 18 months.
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyboy19 View Post
    I had to call panini to get a replacement redem for 2011 absolute marcel dareus auto that I originally claimed in Nov of 11. They are JUST NOW sending me a replacement.
    Don't hold your breath. I called about 3 months ago asking for a replacement on two Dareus Contenders autos. Said they'd have it in the mail. Still nothing
    ~Matt
    Avatar- Kieran Richardson/ CRISTIANO RONALDO 2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Signs of the Times Dual Auto #'d/199
    COLLECTING: Red Sox, Orioles, Eagles, and Frank THE BIG HURT Thomas

well both the CRJ and the RG3 are high end cards (too me at least) from 2 different companies...so I guess we wait and see who has their heads on straight first.

Yea I can't imagine them struggle to get RGIII since he is the one of the top two names out there, but they can't seem to get Julio Jones to sign since he feels he should be paid more or from what I've heard that is the reason.
    ~Matt
    Avatar- Kieran Richardson/ CRISTIANO RONALDO 2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Signs of the Times Dual Auto #'d/199
    COLLECTING: Red Sox, Orioles, Eagles, and Frank THE BIG HURT Thomas

I do not deal with redemptions. If I pull one in a pack I sell it that day. It is too much trouble for no reason.

Quick update

The RG3 has been shipped by Panini via FedEx, almost 1 full month from date of redemption and 7 months ahead of estimated time.

The Cal Ripken from Topps is still pending.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast