Legendary WWE Manager Paul Bearer Passes Away

According to wwe.com William Moody aka Paul Bearer has passed away. He was an Icon in the sport and remember watching him on tv when I was a kid, may he RIP.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collect WWE/WWF/TNA/MMA/UFC

Sad stuff!!

RIP!
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

My brother just came down and told me the horrible news. Do they say what the cause of death was?
    Hidden Content
    NEED TO CONTACT ME? Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***Offering $300.00 For WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Black Parallel /40***

RIP Paul Bearer. Such a great wrestling character, I really liked him as a kid.
    Collect WCW Topps Autos, WWE Topps 2009 Black Parallels + any Hogan autographed cards

Hidden Content

Hasn't been a cause of death mentioned as of yet. It is said he had been cancelling several appearances as of late because he wasn't feeling well. He had been hospitalized briefly and then passed about 5pm Central Time here in Mobile. Older wrestling fans will know him from his days in WCCW and CWF as Percy Pringle III a roll he had reprized in Championship Wrestling from Hollywood. Just a great guy and was very gracious with the fans. Last saw him in August 2011 and he was always quick with a smile and a story. RIP Mr Moody, you are loved and missed.

Proudly collecting Tony Stewart, Robby Gordon, Todd Bodine, New Orleans Saints, pre 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates

Playing Lead Trumpet on the Tony Stewart Band Wagon since 1999

Paul Bearer passes
    WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of William Moody, aka Paul Bearer. Moody made his WWE debut in 1991 as the manager of The Undertaker and went on to become a memorable part of WWE over the course of the next 20 years.
    Our deepest condolences go out to Moody’s family, friends and fans.
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Just terrible to hear this news. Was such a great wrestling guy, whether as Percy Pringle or Paul Bearer. He will be missed. RIP