Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Legendary WWE Manager Paul Bearer Passes Away

According to wwe.com William Moody aka Paul Bearer has passed away. He was an Icon in the sport and remember watching him on tv when I was a kid, may he RIP.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

Sad stuff!!

RIP!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

My brother just came down and told me the horrible news. Do they say what the cause of death was?

SCF Rewards
    Country

RIP Paul Bearer. Such a great wrestling character, I really liked him as a kid.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Leroyslegenaryauctions's Items on eBay

Hasn't been a cause of death mentioned as of yet. It is said he had been cancelling several appearances as of late because he wasn't feeling well. He had been hospitalized briefly and then passed about 5pm Central Time here in Mobile. Older wrestling fans will know him from his days in WCCW and CWF as Percy Pringle III a roll he had reprized in Championship Wrestling from Hollywood. Just a great guy and was very gracious with the fans. Last saw him in August 2011 and he was always quick with a smile and a story. RIP Mr Moody, you are loved and missed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Paul Bearer passes
    WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of William Moody, aka Paul Bearer. Moody made his WWE debut in 1991 as the manager of The Undertaker and went on to become a memorable part of WWE over the course of the next 20 years.
    Our deepest condolences go out to Moody’s family, friends and fans.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just terrible to hear this news. Was such a great wrestling guy, whether as Percy Pringle or Paul Bearer. He will be missed. RIP