Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (88)
    Country
    Navy
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox
    See lap-3242's Items on eBay

Woman do not belong in the dugout or sidlines in mens sports

woman kicker fails to do anything to help her cause,why did the nfl allow her to try to kick a feild goal ? maybe to see her fail?? woman should not be allowed to be on the side line's or in the dugout period.
    thanks rob

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw that and I am not sure why anyone let her try out, but to go as far as saying women don't belong in on the sidelines or in the dugout I think is taking it a little far. By saying that you are saying that a woman couldn't be a player, coach, assistant, trainer, ball girl, team doctor, etc. I am hoping that you didn't mean all of that.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (88)
    Country
    Navy

im saying pro football-baseball-so on,should not be a coach or player,i believe in womans rights for sure,they are fighting for our country in combat now and in congress and ceo's,but to be on a all men pro team in any sport is going to far,its bad enough you have woman reporters in the mens locker room,i dont know if we have men reporters in the womans locker room??thats my belief
    thanks rob

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I have no problem with Women in Pro-sports if they can actually do they're job (player coach etc.). Yes the Woman kicker at the combine was a complete fail on her attempt but does that mean all women are going to be just as bad? NO. Someday some woman might come along in the right sport and be just as good if not better than the guys, to say they don't belong at all is just a joke.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

If they are hiring for men to be reporters in women's locker rooms I am interested.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This is some of the most narrow-minded, idiotic stuff I've read in a while.

Any and all types of discrimination are always wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (88)
    Country
    Navy

no its not,they are not strong enough to play football they caint hit a 90+ mph fastball and caint take a hit,so why do you think that wrong,they have golf-softball other sports the can compete in,and its not discrimination its a fact.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no its not,they are not strong enough to play football they caint hit a 90+ mph fastball and caint take a hit,so why do you think that wrong,they have golf-softball other sports the can compete in,and its not discrimination its a fact.

If they aren't good enought to make a team thats one thing, but to totally dismiss them I think is wrong. You also stated that they shouldn't be coaches, what does having to be big fast and strong have to do with that? Do you not think they can be as smart and know the X's and O's as well as a man can?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (88)
    Country
    Navy

coaches yes but not in mens pro sports football or baseball or hockey or basketball,they just stay out of mens sports all together period

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (88)
    Country
    Navy

look what happened in pga golf,not off the wall golf like skins or,but pga they just caint play along side men thats just a fact,im not nocking there ablility's of what they can do but what they shouldnt do.thats my point,by the way my sister is a retired from the marine corps over 30 years all the way back to viet nam,so should know what my point is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast