Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wanna know how bad it is at PB? i wrote into the help desk and asked about why features were seemingly missing and others did not work as well as the old release. I asked if this was the final product.

The response simply said - Chris I share your frustrations, unfortunately this is in the final version of the product.

I'm thinking, wow, PB customer support doesn't even have faith in the new site - that's pretty bad news!
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    Wanna know how bad it is at PB? i wrote into the help desk and asked about why features were seemingly missing and others did not work as well as the old release. I asked if this was the final product.

The response simply said - Chris I share your frustrations, unfortunately this is in the final version of the product.

I'm thinking, wow, PB customer support doesn't even have faith in the new site - that's pretty bad news!

Wow this is not what I wanted to see. I just renewed in january and the changes came in February..what a waste of money! If there is a quick way to transfer 1,000 + pics of my collection to another web page please tell me.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

Organize in Photobucket now works again. So you can rearrange cards within an album now thankfully.
    Hidden Content
    Brian Orakpo and Sean Taylor Collector!!!
    I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (2004-2007), Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU and players from the 757 (Hampton Roads) area.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12