Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

I could probably get a medium flat rate box full of cards...don't necessarily need the Clemente, though :) Do you have a list/bucket of what you have available currently?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What you are doing is really awesome. I do the same thing with the children at our local community center. It's been very hard lately to get any sports card donations so just about everything i give out comes from my own collection. It's a great feeling. Keep it up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theprofessor787's Items on eBay

I could probably get a medium flat rate box full of cards...don't necessarily need the Clemente, though :) Do you have a list/bucket of what you have available currently?

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

What you are doing is really awesome. I do the same thing with the children at our local community center. It's been very hard lately to get any sports card donations so just about everything i give out comes from my own collection. It's a great feeling. Keep it up.

ty sir, ive been doing this for 9 years now. i teach 4th-6th graders and i wish i could show everyone how well this works....but my collection is gone now, so im offering what i have that is not much....in return i benefit when my kids do great at year end tests, and it makes me look good

SCF Rewards
    Country

Iff the card still availble? also did you have scan on the card? LMK Thanks
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar & Roberto Clemente New Cards, Hidden Content
    My Trade list; Hidden Content
    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!! Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Iff the card still availble? also did you have scan on the card? LMK Thanks

scan on first page, yes is still available for the right offer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

I can get you 200 of those type of players for it, 300 if you let me include legends like Bird, Magic, Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, etc
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok, i'll wait until wed. and make a decision

SCF Rewards
    Country

Few things:
    1) This is really great what you are doing, I'd love to help out
    2) I'm actually doing the 58 topps set. Have a bunch of the top guys already (robinson, musial, mantle, mays) but still need the clemente so this could be great. How is the condition? It's tough to see in the scan...mainly concerned about creases.
    3) Do you have any interest in baseball and football cards in return as well. I think I'd easily be able to do a few hundred cards across the 3 sports if you are interested.

Let me know and I can start putting something together. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Few things:
    1) This is really great what you are doing, I'd love to help out
    2) I'm actually doing the 58 topps set. Have a bunch of the top guys already (robinson, musial, mantle, mays) but still need the clemente so this could be great. How is the condition? It's tough to see in the scan...mainly concerned about creases.
    3) Do you have any interest in baseball and football cards in return as well. I think I'd easily be able to do a few hundred cards across the 3 sports if you are interested.

Let me know and I can start putting something together. Thanks

hi thanks for the thumbs up, this card has no creases, has rough corners but not too bad, but of course this cards are extremely hard to find in good shape, i have kept it well. i only can use basketball cards sorry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast