Thumbs up Lionel Messi - Certified Jersey Cards, Patches & Autographs, Finally!

Looks like the greatest player in the World is finally getting certified autos and memorabilia cards. In fact his very own dedicated card set from Icons, a UK-based autographed memorabilia company.

Apparently the autographs will be on-card. Some jerseys will be event-worn while others will be match-worn. Also looks like it's only going to be distributed in Japan. Here's a link to some details on the manufacturers (icons) page: http://www.icons.com/aboutjapanmessicards
    Last edited by Futbol_Cards; 06-27-2014 at 04:54 PM.
    Soccer cards for sale in my bucket URL: Hidden Content .

Always looking for silver coins especially ASE's, post-1996 Libertads, Philharmonics, 90% coins, etc.

Sensational! Hopefully they don't stop with just Messi.

These are amazing! How do you purchase? How much are they?
    I collect Champ Bailey, Chris Harris (Broncos CB), Current Denver Broncos, Gerell Robinson (Broncos/Cardinals WR), Soccer cards and anything that catches my eye! Let's get trading!
    I am a full time student/worker, so if my sending is slow I apologize. Hidden Content

^ They're only available in Japan at about $112.00 per box on pre-order.

Always looking for silver coins especially ASE's, post-1996 Libertads, Philharmonics, 90% coins, etc.

I will pre-order half a case, 2k+ for a case is just to high. I have my Japanese contact working on it right now.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    What do you want for the pathch

I don't own any of the jerseys/patches from the original post. I do have a couple of Messi GU jersey cards on my ebay though.