Thumbs up Lionel Messi - Certified Jersey Cards, Patches & Autographs, Finally!

Looks like the greatest player in the World is finally getting certified autos and memorabilia cards. In fact his very own dedicated card set from Icons, a UK-based autographed memorabilia company.

Apparently the autographs will be on-card. Some jerseys will be event-worn while others will be match-worn. Also looks like it's only going to be distributed in Japan. Here's a link to some details on the manufacturers (icons) page: http://www.icons.com/aboutjapanmessicards
    Last edited by Futbol_Cards; 06-27-2014 at 04:54 PM.
    Soccer cards for sale in my bucket URL: Hidden Content .

Always looking for silver coins especially ASE's, post-1996 Libertads, Philharmonics, 90% coins, etc.

Sensational! Hopefully they don't stop with just Messi.

These are amazing! How do you purchase? How much are they?
    I collect Champ Bailey, Chris Harris (Broncos CB), Current Denver Broncos, Gerell Robinson (Broncos/Cardinals WR), Soccer cards and anything that catches my eye! Let's get trading!
    I am a full time student/worker, so if my sending is slow I apologize. Hidden Content

^ They're only available in Japan at about $112.00 per box on pre-order.

Always looking for silver coins especially ASE's, post-1996 Libertads, Philharmonics, 90% coins, etc.

I will pre-order half a case, 2k+ for a case is just to high. I have my Japanese contact working on it right now.

What do you want for the pathch
    Check out my photobucket:
    Hidden Content

I don't own any of the jerseys/patches from the original post. I do have a couple of Messi GU jersey cards on my ebay though.