Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50
  1. #31
    Sorry Rand is his own being and not a clone of Ron...

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
    Sorry Rand is his own being and not a clone of Ron...

    No he used his daddy's popularity to make a name for himself then turned his back on everything his daddy stood for. If that's not a sellout please show me what one is.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  3. #33


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,378
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    No he used his daddy's popularity to make a name for himself then turned his back on everything his daddy stood for. If that's not a sellout please show me what one is.
    That's not a sellout. That's a kid following in dady's footesteps but thinking of himself.

    Amazing, he differs from his father so he's a sellout. John McCain skips work to lunch with the opposition and he's not.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  4. #34
    I would say 80% of congress are sellouts. What's a sellout? Someone who s themselves out for money. Granted, some sellouts end up working out great, like Metallica. They left thrash metal behind for the money. Rand could be considered a traitor to his father, but then again, they were never 100% aligned. I don't believe he used his dad's popularity. He followed in his fathers footsteps and became a politician, just like I followed in my fathers footsteps and am farming. We don't agree all the time on everything either..

  5. #35


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,378
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
    I would say 80% of congress are sellouts. What's a sellout? Someone who ™™™™™s themselves out for money. Granted, some sellouts end up working out great, like Metallica. They left thrash metal behind for the money. Rand could be considered a traitor to his father, but then again, they were never 100% aligned. I don't believe he used his dad's popularity. He followed in his fathers footsteps and became a politician, just like I followed in my fathers footsteps and am farming. We don't agree all the time on everything either..
    Sellout.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Sellout.
    Ha I know...sorry!

  7. #37
    Politicans work for us and should fight for our needs not their own selfish needs or the needs of big business and special intrest groups.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  8. #38
    Politicans work for us and should fight for our needs not their own selfish needs or the needs of big business and special intrest groups.
    correct, this should be all of them and not just lip service, but those who actually do
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Politicans work for us and should fight for our needs not their own selfish needs or the needs of big business and special intrest groups.
    I agree, this is why I stand with Rand...

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by boba View Post
    I agree, this is why I stand with Rand...

    Rand dosen't give a damn about you, me or anyone else but himself.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •